Attractive married female for naughty chat with mature gent

jak1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi
Im a 52yr old married female who would like to chat or maybe meet an older mature gent. I have my husbands approval to be naughty.
Hi 49 yr old mature married gent in sussex, love to chat and i hope your naughty fun endeavours are paying off! xx

Bull4Wife

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Lacylin. Mid 50s tall virile male. I travel with work so I am sure that we could arrange to bump into each other at some time. Love to chat. Kik dp4sex or pm me here ?

Attachments

• IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 5

Richard5800

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
55 and married - good company and glass is half full outlook on life

Be delighted to chat, get in touch
Hi I'm Richard 58 from Barnstaple, looking with partners approval,
6' 2' slim athletic, message me if interested.

Oldfart

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi
Im a 52yr old married female who would like to chat or maybe meet an older mature gent. I have my husbands approval to be naughty.
60 year old dom here would very much like to chat with you pm me when you can xx

nudepaul

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi
how about 55?

Afternoon, I'm Paul, a nudist loving fun older gent, who loves the fruitier side of life, with a few kinks of my own to share. It would be wonderful to chat sometimes and share stories of our adventures.

Paul x

M

MaxDosage

Hi Lyn,
60 here and near Bristol. Drop me a line if you'd like to know more?
Paul xx

Karlc1989

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Would like to chat. 43 male lancashire
hi babe i would so love to pleasure you please only thing I'm 33 but u won't regret it atal guaranteed 100%, I'm up for anything that you like and will meet up anytime. ;p

W

Wells88

Hi
Hey you,how’s you?? I may not be older but 100% mature lol 33?

Back