Attractive married female for naughty chat with mature gent

Oldscot

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi
Im a 52yr old married female who would like to chat or maybe meet an older mature gent. I have my husbands approval to be naughty.
Hello it would be nice to chat with you some time x

B

beltmaster

Hi
Im a 52yr old married female who would like to chat or maybe meet an older mature gent. I have my husbands approval to be naughty.
Hi again
Got some spanking sticks I made
Sting like hell would you like to feel them across your arse

B

Bojo2112

Hi
Hi

Hi
55 yo male love filthy chat

Caliban

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi
Judging by the age of this post I am guessing your requirement has been fulfilled but faint heart never won fair lady. 65yo educated, articulate fellow who loves nothing more than some provocative interaction with a lady of imagination

Caliban

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi
Shame this post is now probably obsolete as I am that mature gent with a very active imagination..........ho hum

GeorgeC

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi
Hi I'm the same age, and if your agreeable I'd love me the opportunity to chat to you.

Dave70

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi
Hey I'm a 50yr old M looking for some naughty chat

B

beltmaster

Hi
Hi just reading your profile again.
You go to see a retired Headmaster
To get your bottom caned.
I am quite adept at using a cane.
I would put some welts on your backside. Something you could look in the mirror and admire days later.
Love to watch you squrm as the cane bites into your bum.
I also made some implements myself. Like big rulers. They sting
Like hell when they connect with your bum. I made three sizes.
One about 2 feet long great for
OTK one about 3 feet 6 inches to be used like a cane. While your bent over a chair. Or the arm of the sofa.
The other one is 4 feet 6 inches.
For when your face down bent over
Pillows in the middle of a king size bed. Garranteed to make you move quickly to avoid it. Enough of that
What sort of Naughty chat would you like to have

B

beltmaster

Hi
Do you wear sexy little outfits to
Please your man. And do you like
To be fingered under the table while your dining with friend's but they don't know. Or be spanked in front
Of someone you can't stand. And they can't stand you. So would be laughing at you getting spanked.

Back