Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@Firefly is in the Don’t camp. Staples apparently…
staples mixed into a bowl of sour patch kids. It's a complicated experience.
Who would choose don't touch? Did I miss a memo?
I was kind of surprised how much everyone else who replied is firmly pro clit play, I had thought it may be a more even split. But informative to know, perhaps useful too, as I guess most men's experience would be with women who enjoy clit-stimulation, which would explain why they insist on doing it to me as well. ;)

Just-me

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

I was kind of surprised how much everyone else who replied is firmly pro clit play, I had thought it may be a more even split. But informative to know, perhaps useful too, as I guess most men's experience would be with women who enjoy clit-stimulation, which would explain why they insist on doing it to me as well. ;)
Do you think another female would make it a better experience for you rather than a guy?

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Possibly it's what we have been conditioned to expect it is what we have to do: you will play with her breasts, you will play with her nipples, you will seek her vulva, you will insert your finger(s) into her vagina, you will perform cunnilingus, you will concentrate on her clitoris, then you may have penetrative sex: bit like baking a cake really (well, perhaps making bread/kneading dough).

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Do you think another female would make it a better experience for you rather than a guy?
Better, in that when I said "not there/not like that" my wife listened and did other things. ;)

I haven't found gender to be a particularly good indicator of who is good at or not good at oral. But whether a playmate listens and responds or just follows their plan.

JohnM

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Better, in that when I said "not there/not like that" my wife listened and did other things. ;)

I haven't found gender to be a particularly good indicator of who is good at or not good at oral. But whether a playmate listens and responds or just follows their plan.
As you wish……..

Just-me

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Not afraid to ask and always listens, better experience for both then don’t you think?

genuineguy81

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question: do you ladies get conscious about your labia size? I often see women who say they hate their own or they think they are too big.. hint- us blokes love a big labia! (Why not accommodate your answer with a picture of yours for context!)

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question: do you ladies get conscious about your labia size? I often see women who say they hate their own or they think they are too big.. hint- us blokes love a big labia! (Why not accommodate your answer with a picture of yours for context!)
@genuineguy81 This is a good question. I don't really even know what my labia look like. Like if I closed my eyes and tried to imagine, I don't think I could picture my own vagina. Mostly because, I can't see my own genitalia without a fair bit of fiddling about with mirrors or cameras or bending about or what not...I look at my own vagina about as often as most men look at their own arseholes I would imagine. I mean it is slightly easier to see one's labia than to see one's arsehole...but not by much. If it's not burning or bleeding, leaking something ghastly I don't spend much time thinking about it, to be honest.

For me, sensations of arousal are rarely experienced in the labia...for me it is generally deeper, near my cervix or behind my belly button, in my nipples or neck. Visually, vaginas don't tell us a whole lot about arousal. I find nipples a more stimulating visual indicator in that sense. While labia and outer labia show subtle colour change, maybe slight erection, its not so prominent or spectacular.

Do you often hear women speak disparagingly of their genitalia? I have had many conversations with women about sex, body, health, image and more, but I can't say I can recall labia appearance ever coming up as a point of consciousness. It could be most of the women I have contact with tend to be pretty body-positive types.

I understand not wanting to photograph and share photographs of my labia with others. That has less to do with self-consiousness and more to do with an awareness that there could be negative consequences for me if I were to do so, thus I always say such images must be collected in person.;)

For context: Mostly all I ever see of my own body:
20231222_092628.jpg
So yeah, for me it is difficult to feel self-conscious about something I can't see.

Just-me

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@genuineguy81 This is a good question. I don't really even know what my labia look like. Like if I closed my eyes and tried to imagine, I don't think I could picture my own vagina. Mostly because, I can't see my own genitalia without a fair bit of fiddling about with mirrors or cameras or bending about or what not...I look at my own vagina about as often as most men look at their own arseholes I would imagine. I mean it is slightly easier to see one's labia than to see one's arsehole...but not by much. If it's not burning or bleeding, leaking something ghastly I don't spend much time thinking about it, to be honest.

For me, sensations of arousal are rarely experienced in the labia...for me it is generally deeper, near my cervix or behind my belly button, in my nipples or neck. Visually, vaginas don't tell us a whole lot about arousal. I find nipples a more stimulating visual indicator in that sense. While labia and outer labia show subtle colour change, maybe slight erection, its not so prominent or spectacular.

Do you often hear women speak disparagingly of their genitalia? I have had many conversations with women about sex, body, health, image and more, but I can't say I can recall labia appearance ever coming up as a point of consciousness. It could be most of the women I have contact with tend to be pretty body-positive types.

I understand not wanting to photograph and share photographs of my labia with others. That has less to do with self-consiousness and more to do with an awareness that there could be negative consequences for me if I were to do so, thus I always say such images must be collected in person.;)

View attachment 150857
So yeah, for me it is difficult to feel self-conscious about something I can't see.
That’s nice x

CurvyMelanie88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’m looking at doing a professional boudoir photo shoot but I’m a bit nervous about doing it. All my naughty pics or pics of me in lingerie are either selfies or taken by my husband. I’ve never posed in just underwear or lingerie or even nude professionally. Are there any women on here who have done a boudoir shoot before and how did you find the whole experience?

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A lot of it depends on your rapport with the photographer and any assistants. Have a good discussion with them about what you want listen to what they're able to do maybe look at some portfolios together beforehand so you have good ideas about expectations and goals.
But as long as you're sort of clear in your own head about what you want, it is a lot of fun. laughter is the most photographable entity in the universe.
Modeling in general for a camera sometimes means poses that may not seem natural or comfortable, but that the camera can see as natural and beautiful. Cameras take 3D things and make them 2D so you do kind of have to trick them a little.

Longstone1

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

View attachment 150857
And what an amazing body it is

jonnyfive

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Question: Would you let your male partner wear your panties?

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question: Would you let your male partner wear your panties?
Probably not. Only because he would likely stretch them, and then they would be useless to me. Also as I usually only wear thongs, a nice snug fit is important. He could have my handme downs if he was keen to have used underwear. But i don't see why not just buy his own lingerie. There is so much pretty lingerie for men these days, which IMO looks better anyway.

i know some people insist on clothing made fora womans body though...

Back