JohnM

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question: Would you let your male partner wear your panties?
I have been asked/told to put on my partners knickers and g-string, by her. I didn’t wear them for long though but we both enjoyed the texture/feeling of the moment
@Firefly your points are valid, the g strings (your vehicle of choice ) I enjoyed were too misshapen for any future practical use.

jonnyfive

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Probably not. Only because he would likely stretch them, and then they would be useless to me. Also as I usually only wear thongs, a nice snug fit is important. He could have my handme downs if he was keen to have used underwear. But i don't see why not just buy his own lingerie. There is so much pretty lingerie for men these days, which IMO looks better anyway.

i know some people insist on clothing made fora womans body though...
Thanks for your reply.

Yes I’ve seen lingerie for men but for me it’s not the same. Definitely need to be made for women for me… I guess it’s just feels kinkier?

Just-me

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Probably not. Only because he would likely stretch them, and then they would be useless to me. Also as I usually only wear thongs, a nice snug fit is important. He could have my handme downs if he was keen to have used underwear. But i don't see why not just buy his own lingerie. There is so much pretty lingerie for men these days, which IMO looks better anyway.

i know some people insist on clothing made fora womans body though...
You do fit those thongs well hun!

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply.

Yes I’ve seen lingerie for men but for me it’s not the same. Definitely need to be made for women for me… I guess it’s just feels kinkier?
is it like the misshapenness of it?
boy toy 002.jpg
I think when its actually got a proper pouch, it just looks so much better

jonnyfive

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
is it like the misshapenness of it?
View attachment 152505
I think when its actually got a proper pouch, it just looks so much bettery
Hi. What are your thoughts on these pants?

Have to say, lace is not really my thing.

I’m much more of a nylon/Lycra kind of guy… in fact I have a Lycra fetish but that’s another story

redginge

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Got a a few of questions drawn from my own experience and how difficult it has been for me to get a date and/or sex as I tend to freak people out.. somehow.. in my workplace, I'm being really careful who I talk to and what I ask as I dont want to get I to trouble:

1) what would you look for in a guy first and fore ost? I know everyone is different but I wonder if there is a common theme? My experience in my younger years is that my red hair was not attractive and so got rejected several times and that has lead to a lot of confidence problems later on in life (so much so, I am actually terrified to ask anyone out for a date now)

2) If you liked a guy that much and wasn't getting the hints, would you approach him and ask him out? If I am blunt, I rather it was that way for my personal situation as it makes it far easier for me.

3) Again, weirdly from my experience, can lesbian women be drawn to a handful of men? I know a lot are like "men? No way!" however, I find that I get on with them a lot easier and one of my ex's has gone that way, hence why I asked. And I did once have an offer from someone claiming to be one online in my younger years - that was like 16 years ago now.

Those are the ones I can think of at the moment and they may of been covered already (if they had, please link the post).

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Got a a few of questions drawn from my own experience and how difficult it has been for me to get a date and/or sex as I tend to freak people out.. somehow.. in my workplace, I'm being really careful who I talk to and what I ask as I dont want to get I to trouble:

1) what would you look for in a guy first and fore ost? I know everyone is different but I wonder if there is a common theme? My experience in my younger years is that my red hair was not attractive and so got rejected several times and that has lead to a lot of confidence problems later on in life (so much so, I am actually terrified to ask anyone out for a date now)

2) If you liked a guy that much and wasn't getting the hints, would you approach him and ask him out? If I am blunt, I rather it was that way for my personal situation as it makes it far easier for me.

3) Again, weirdly from my experience, can lesbian women be drawn to a handful of men? I know a lot are like "men? No way!" however, I find that I get on with them a lot easier and one of my ex's has gone that way, hence why I asked. And I did once have an offer from someone claiming to be one online in my younger years - that was like 16 years ago now.

Those are the ones I can think of at the moment and they may of been covered already (if they had, please link the post).
1. First and foremost, I want a guy who's one of my adventure buddies. This means someone who can keep up with my very high energy play and who has similar interests to me in terms of enjoying Adventures. I am very active and very outdoorsy, I love art, I love music, I love reading things...I'm pretty ADHD so I have the attention span of a Drunken Squirrel. so I look for people who are compatible with those aspects of me. At this point in my life, physically, I would like adventure buddies who are taller than me or bigger than me... but that's about as far as I care in terms of physical limitations on what I'm interested in. Even if you are a shorter or smaller than me as long as you can keep up with a drunken squirrel I probably would still have a lot of fun with you.

2. Never happened. I don't do well with shy people or people who are uncomfortable expressing their thoughts and feelings fairly directly. then again, I am extremely extroverted and very narcissistic so I tend to just ask people explicitly awkward questions. I usually tell people pretty soon after meeting them what I think of them... that way they don't have to doubt and they can just decide how they want to behave.

3. Of course you get on with lesbians well, they're f****** awesome. they're like humankind done right. If the world was only lesbians everything would be so much better ...except for the you know PIV sex I guess that would be worse. Many women are sexually attracted to people they are emotionally attached to and this tends to not have very much to do with gender... and so you find women very easily move between male and female sexual partners because it's easy to form attachments emotionally regardless of gender.
But I think one thing that makes lesbian women very easy to get along with is that you don't consider them competition and you don't consider them the prize of some sort of competition which means you can just be friends. you can just be yourself. and have fun. you can just be vulnerable and you can just be open and you can laugh at things about yourself that are stupid. I think this is something you can really learn from when trying to find new relationships, new friendships and new partners...that when a relationship starts from sex or is all about sex it's going to die and it's going to die soon. It's developing those other friendship based, communication-based, connections that are really what make a good relationship.

Happy hunting

CurvyMelanie88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A couple of questions for the sisterhood…..

When you receive an unsolicited dick pic, what are your initial thoughts?

What was behind your decision to sign up to this place? (sorry if that’s already been asked)

redginge

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
1. First and foremost, I want a guy who's one of my adventure buddies. This means someone who can keep up with my very high energy play and who has similar interests to me in terms of enjoying Adventures. I am very active and very outdoorsy, I love art, I love music, I love reading things...I'm pretty ADHD so I have the attention span of a Drunken Squirrel. so I look for people who are compatible with those aspects of me. At this point in my life, physically, I would like adventure buddies who are taller than me or bigger than me... but that's about as far as I care in terms of physical limitations on what I'm interested in. Even if you are a shorter or smaller than me as long as you can keep up with a drunken squirrel I probably would still have a lot of fun with you.

I don't know if you noticed or know already (from where I was in the chatroom - I'm now way too scared to go back in), but I am also on the autistic spectrum and I've been pretty open about it as I learn to deal with it as much as anyone else. ADHD isn't a bad thing and to be honest, I do get on really well with a lot with ADHD (strange as well), just seems like not normal people. I know someone who is also (Au)ADHD and talks about it as well and that is someone I also would like to date which I don't know if it will happen. Downside is the 12 year age gap!
I know a lot of you will be like "Thats nothing", yes, she's very beautiful, yes, she has a lot of positive attributes and I know them well, but I worry about how it is seen to other people.

CurvyChubbyGrl

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
A couple of questions for the sisterhood…..

When you receive an unsolicited dick pic, what are your initial thoughts?

What was behind your decision to sign up to this place? (sorry if that’s already been asked)
Because it's the 'norm' an unsolicited dick pic is whatever. However, in contrast when a guy is like '...would you like to see?' Or 'I waited until you asked' is respectful and I find myself drawn to them

Your thoughts OP?

jonnyfive

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Because it's the 'norm' an unsolicited dick pic is whatever. However, in contrast when a guy is like '...would you like to see?' Or 'I waited until you asked' is respectful and I find myself drawn to them

Your thoughts OP?
It’s the “norm” just how many unsolicited dick pics to do get! Also do you download and save them lol

CurvyChubbyGrl

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It’s the “norm” just how many unsolicited dick pics to do get! Also do you download and save them lol
I'm in my 30s so tonnes over the years. When I'm on chat, at least 5-10 each time, no prev communication.
I don't download and save them, no haha

redginge

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm in my 30s so tonnes over the years. When I'm on chat, at least 5-10 each time, no prev communication.
I don't download and save them, no haha
Am I the only one that
asks first before sending a dick pic? I’d love a lady to ask me first - or send me a pussy pic, that would be a complete role reversal.

Except I know my inbox isn’t going to get any because firefly did point out a few interesting points

jonnyfive

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Am I the only one that
asks first before sending a dick pic? I’d love a lady to ask me first - or send me a pussy pic, that would be a complete role reversal.

Except I know my inbox isn’t going to get any because firefly did point out a few interesting points
Mate I’ve not even sent a dick pic! However there’s not much to see lol

redginge

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Mate I’ve not even sent a dick pic! However there’s not much to see lol
I’m a bit worried about posting one publicly, despite the size where I am told it’s large and thick, I do worry about the comments I’d get of the hair around it.

jonnyfive

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m a bit worried about posting one publicly, despite the size where I am told it’s large and thick, I do worry about the comments I’d get of the hair around it.
I don’t worry about it. I’m sure every guy has publicly posted a dick pic on here. It’s basically the norm. I have and never had a bad comment. Give it a try upload one on here.

redginge

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I don’t worry about it. I’m sure every guy has publicly posted a dick pic on here. It’s basically the norm. I have and never had a bad comment. Give it a try upload one on here.
If someone asks, it gets me thinking of a question I wanted to ask the guys, which is a different thread for a different day (basically, even if someone didn’t ask for a dick pic, why A) do you send them, B) why when the first conversation starter you have is a dick pic?). I’ve been on here 4 years, not once is there a photo of my dick on here. There is on the net somewhere.

I know for a fact, it doesn’t guarantee me sex, no matter how much I would like a lady with a pussy to ride me

jonnyfive

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If someone asks, it gets me thinking of a question I wanted to ask the guys, which is a different thread for a different day (basically, even if someone didn’t ask for a dick pic, why A) do you send them, B) why when the first conversation starter you have is a dick pic?). I’ve been on here 4 years, not once is there a photo of my dick on here. There is on the net somewhere.

I know for a fact, it doesn’t guarantee me sex, no matter how much I would like a lady with a pussy to ride me
I’m not one for sending unsolicited dick pics. Not sure why guys do that as the majority of women aren’t bothered about looking at dick (many will of course).

Ladies, do you like getting unsolicited dick pics?

Back