Are things always more fun in a hotel?

Celticshooter

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So after a night away in a hotel last week me and the other half were having a discussion as to wether things were more fun on a night away in a hotel than they were at home.

Now we have a very active and enjoyable sex life at home, that’s not in question, but we both agreed that things seem to go much further when we’re away. Probably because people don’t know us so inhibitions go out the window, we always enjoy having a few drinks which definitely relaxes things and makes things more interesting.

Basically we always end up having dirtier and more sex when away.

Interested to hear what others views are.

Y

YorkBloke

I agree whole heartedly. There must be something in the water.

My wife and I always have a lot more rounds when we are in a hotel. (both of drinks, and sex)

Celticshooter

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not sure if it’s because we still have kids at home and are a bit more careful, so maybe that little subconscious worry is removed.

Y

YorkBloke

I think that's certainly part of it in my case. Our kids are older and aren't going to just walk in BUT I am aware they are nearby. It does have a calming influence.

Celticshooter

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think that's certainly part of it in my case. Our kids are older and aren't going to just walk in BUT I am aware they are nearby. It does have a calming influence.
Time they all fucked off and got on with their own lives so that we can get on with ours :)

Celticshooter

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ain't that the bloody truth. I moved out at 18. I feel like my kids will be here until I move into an old folks home.
Likewise, 17 when I left home, granted to join the army. I’ve got a step son that left home, then moved back less than a year later (apparently only for a month or 2 so he could get a rent deposit sorted), that was bloody 20 months ago.

Lostcause

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So after a night away in a hotel last week me and the other half were having a discussion as to wether things were more fun on a night away in a hotel than they were at home.

Now we have a very active and enjoyable sex life at home, that’s not in question, but we both agreed that things seem to go much further when we’re away. Probably because people don’t know us so inhibitions go out the window, we always enjoy having a few drinks which definitely relaxes things and makes things more interesting.

Basically we always end up having dirtier and more sex when away.

Interested to hear what others views are.
Yes think its probably the excitement of staying at a room thats not yours its private and of course the consumption of alcohol helps lower inhibitions . Me and the Mrs were the same we seemed to go for longer too

Back