Anyone want some filthy chat?

Topdilf

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I can’t sleep. My husband is asleep upstairs. I’m downstairs on the sofa. I haven’t been fucked in so long. I feel so horny.
I’d love someone to talk dirty to me while I squeeze my nipples and build up to rubbing my clit.
talk here or PM me. View attachment 85018
How can I pm you? I'm also on the couch n well up for a bit of filthy chat

rabbit09

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I can’t sleep. My husband is asleep upstairs. I’m downstairs on the sofa. I haven’t been fucked in so long. I feel so horny.
I’d love someone to talk dirty to me while I squeeze my nipples and build up to rubbing my clit.
Wanna dirty chat, I'm good at making up some erotic stories

rabbit09

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
If you want a mutually beneficial evening I'm good for hours of foreplay, I like to feel my woman tremble with excitement at my touch, make circles around your nipples with my tongue and kiss and suck at your nipples, grazing then with my teeth while using the head of my cock to push into your pussy only slightly, then back up and around your clit... If you want more I'd be happy for a DM, you'll not be disappointed

Nik25

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Always happy to chat, message me if you want to

jsaaa75

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You still horny after all this time xxx

tommybigdick123

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Your hubby is missing out big time. I've got a wife like that. A quick wank in the shower is the best thing I can hope for

Desertcrown

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Well,would lick and suck your clit, penetrate you asshole with my long wet tongue ,rub the end of my throbbing hard cock over your ass and clit.

Desertcrown

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Well,would lick and suck your clit, penetrate you asshole with my long wet tongue ,rub the end of my throbbing hard cock over your ass and clit.slidr my hard cock in your tight wet asshole till I empty my sticky hot load.

Back