Anyone near Southampton into Chinese Wives?

WifeWontCheat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Bit of a strange but genuine request!

Long story short, i've always wanted the Mrs to fuck another guy. She knows and gets it, and even roleplays it in the bedroom - but she isn't interested in doing it for real.

Next best thing for me would to let a guy wank and cum into a pair of her worn panties.

Basically, we'd meet up, and i'd bring the panties as well as photos of her wearing them. You scroll through her pics and use her knickers to wank yourself off over her and cum into them.

I'd take them back home and have her wear them/take more photos of her in them to send to you.

DM me with any interest or any questions.

I also have 1000s of photos from our wedding to dressed up for nights out, holidays, bikini, half nude, posing, full nude etc. And videos of everything: her stripping, fingering herself, fucking her, BJs, cuming on her face.

Last edited:

WifeWontCheat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
hey dude. I have to go to southampton for work in the next week or so. Could we arrange something?
Drop me a message.

If you understand the situation and are interested in the above post? I'm sure we can figure it out.

Strike

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm a distance away but happy to travel! She is hot!! Wanking here over her pics!

camman057

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m in Basingstoke, if your looking to hookup, your wife is hot

Back