Anyone know of a Dungeon?

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm looking for a dungeon around Lancashire or Cumbria. I know there are plenty around Liverpool and Manchester, but I'm looking for something up there, not too far from the M6 preferably.

Anyone know of any?
Come on help a gal out .... cause i get sumthin good if i find one heheh xx

M

MowgliSCN

Dungeons as in tourist attractions in old castles or a spectacular place for touch cock and nipple whipping x

Tys

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey, I would recommend TP dungeon in Birmingham. I know it’s abit of a drive but they are really nice people and it’s only £60 for four hours!

Not to mention they have a sybian and tons of great bondage setups

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hey, I would recommend TP dungeon in Birmingham. I know it’s abit of a drive but they are really nice people and it’s only £60 for four hours!

Not to mention they have a sybian and tons of great bondage setups
Thanks very much for replying .... Birmingham is far but im plannin something so thats helpful to me ta xx

ManchesterCraig

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm probably going to sound a bit thick here, but what do people actually do in a dungeon? It's not something I've ever really taken notice of before?

Tys

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’ve never been to any events or group meets in one myself. But me and the Mrs love them, she loves being a sub and have me tie her up and most dungeons facilitate any eventuality of bondage.

Basically if you’re into bondage and submission they’re great, but if not they could seem abit boring

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
*Is very very intrigued x*
Hehehehe bet u are..... well to tell the truth.. still never been to one ... yet.
Would love to tho.
Would like to experience it with someone who knows what their doing as I'm not really a dungeon regular ... lols xx

Stephen80

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm looking for a dungeon around Lancashire or Cumbria. I know there are plenty around Liverpool and Manchester, but I'm looking for something up there, not too far from the M6 preferably.

Anyone know of any?
Come on help a gal out .... cause i get sumthin good if i find one heheh xx
BJ in a dungeon now that's a fantasy

Back