Anyone interested in fucking my very sexy 45 year old wife ? She just loves sex.

pedrobex

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
My wife just loves sex and I can't give her enough. About 10 years ago we had same problem and found a lovely guy who used to meet up with her for sex on regular occasions. Both of us are happy with this and looking for someone again now. Any guys interested. She is slim and very sexy and into wearing sexy lingerie, mini skirts, heels etc.... Let me know

Charlie14

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My wife just loves sex and I can't give her enough. About 10 years ago we had same problem and found a lovely guy who used to meet up with her for sex on regular occasions. Both of us are happy with this and looking for someone again now. Any guys interested. She is slim and very sexy and into wearing sexy lingerie, mini skirts, heels etc.... Let me know

Where are yous from? This sounds very interesting to me

A

Alfk

The question is what can she handle? And where r u based?

pomp

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Who wouldnt be interested?

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Consider me interested

jester

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Definitely interested, pm?

S

Safeguy

Yeah sounds fun PM me

LongMax93

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Got any pics of your wife?

Devonknight

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, I’m m, 42 from London, would love to use your wife, where you based?

Back