Anyone in the Southampton area into wives panties?

WifeWontCheat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi all,

IMG_2803.jpg

I have had a few good conversations and interest when I posted before, but most were too far away to do more than chat so i'm going to try this again.

I'll answer the questions I expect to be asked right up front - hopefully people get where i'm coming from, but you're welcome to ask whatever else you might need to know.

Always had a fantasy of another guy fucking my wife (not in front of me, more upstairs in the bedroom while i'm out or him taking her to a hotel) and my wife does know I enjoy the thought. She'll roleplay it in the bedroom with me, moan other guys names etc - but she doesn't want to give it a try.

She does however, understand that I like to talk to men about her online. She's aware i've shown photos of her and also aware that guys have found her sexy/attractive. She undertands that for me, this is the next best thing and is comfortable taking photos and videos in the bedroom.

What i'm really looking for is to take it one step further. To meet up with a guy who fancies her and let him wank into a pair of her worn knickers whilst he looks at photos of her wearing them.

Later, i'd ask her to wear them again and take photos of her for him.

I don't think i'm asking for much and though it isn't exactly standard behaviour I do think it's hot and that maybe some of you out there who are local might think so, too?

I have 1000s of photos you could look through, from our wedding to bikini shots to in underwear and full nudes. Videos of her stripping, fucking her, cuming on her face, cuming on her tits, her fingering herself etc.

For the right guy, I could easily take more photos/phone clips if he wanted to do it more than once and had a specific request, too.

Anyway, probably said enough so if anyone has any kind of interest in meeting up/is local - please do send a DM.

Thanks all,

J

Last edited:

HampsBi

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Where in soton, where would you propose doing this?

WifeWontCheat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Occasionally possible at home (on her bed) but not always (currently living with wife and sister in law).

If on a day when it's busy here at home we could go somewhere close by/car/woods etc. Open to ideas.

Am towards Eastleigh way. Where are you?

WifeWontCheat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Any undressed/near nude?

Yes, as I stated in my first post at the top - I have taken 1000s of undressed, underwear, nude photos.

Not sure I will post them here on the main page, but I can PM you a sample.

Podgerdave660

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi all,

View attachment 148275

I have had a few good conversations and interest when I posted before, but most were too far away to do more than chat so i'm going to try this again.

I'll answer the questions I expect to be asked right up front - hopefully people get where i'm coming from, but you're welcome to ask whatever else you might need to know.

Always had a fantasy of another guy fucking my wife (not in front of me, more upstairs in the bedroom while i'm out or him taking her to a hotel) and my wife does know I enjoy the thought. She'll roleplay it in the bedroom with me, moan other guys names etc - but she doesn't want to give it a try.

She does however, understand that I like to talk to men about her online. She's aware i've shown photos of her and also aware that guys have found her sexy/attractive. She undertands that for me, this is the next best thing and is comfortable taking photos and videos in the bedroom.

What i'm really looking for is to take it one step further. To meet up with a guy who fancies her and let him wank into a pair of her worn knickers whilst he looks at photos of her wearing them.

I don't think i'm asking for much and though it isn't exactly standard behaviour I do think it's hot and that maybe some of you out there who are local might think so, too?

I have 1000s of photos you could look through, from our wedding to bikini shots to in underwear and full nudes. Videos of her stripping, fucking her, cuming on her face, cuming on her tits, her fingering herself etc.

For the right guy, I could easily take more photos/phone clips if he wanted to do it more than once and had a specific request, too.

Anyway, probably said enough so if anyone has any kind of interest in meeting up/is local - please do send a DM.

Thanks all,

J
Hi wow so very sexy lady ! I most certainly would love to smell her panties and cum over them , I bet they smell and taste gorgeous

nik0010

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi all,

View attachment 148275

Thanks all,

J
Hi, i would be very intrested in meeting up or wanking in her panties.. or even meeting up for a good time. Love to hear from you.

Podgerdave660

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi, i would be very intrested in meeting up or wanking in her panties.. or even meeting up for a good time. Love to hear from you.
Hi thanks for your message? And yes I would be very interested in meeting up for some fun . Where are you situated ? And what are you into ?

nik0010

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi thanks for your message? And yes I would be very interested in meeting up for some fun . Where are you situated ? And what are you into ?
I am from the midlands but do alot of work around the southampton area. I am into alot of things..love trying new things.. any pictures?

WifeWontCheat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Free tonight if anyone is in the Eastleigh/Chandlers Ford area.

Can meet and I'll bring her worn knickers and photos of her for inspiration.

Back