Any woman for dry humping?

SonOfTheDevil

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi. Im a man in his early 30s living in East Sussex. For reasons that i don´t want to explain i can´t have sex, but i have find pleasure in the past trough dry humping. You can imagine that for me is difficult to find a partner. If any woman nearby is in the same situation, or just enjoy dry humping, please pm so we can meet, chat and see if we want that to happend or not. Thanks.

envyrp

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi. Im a man in his early 30s living in East Sussex. For reasons that i don´t want to explain i can´t have sex, but i have find pleasure in the past trough dry humping. You can imagine that for me is difficult to find a partner. If any woman nearby is in the same situation, or just enjoy dry humping, please pm so we can meet, chat and see if we want that to happend or not. Thanks.
Pm me

hornycunt01

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’d love to meet up with you. Xxx

Back