Any men wanna

Nemesis5

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
And then I come around and slip down the panties to expose my smooth oiled buns waiting to be teased wild with the head of your stiff precummy shaft as you get me readied and relaxed to part my cheeks, kiss you and take you all the way inside, slow - up and down with one hand reaching back and under to massage your balls ever fuller and tighter and you feel the spunk well up in your solar plexus getting ready to explode like lava from a volanco. Hugging, kissing, teasing your nipples. Feeling you clenched manly butt cheeks - working your inner thighs and your star between those lovely manly buns. God it would feel so good to have you thurst and then pour your essence into my core - warm, thick, juicey, manly - wanting every last drop. Then laying resting together - maybe a doze and when wake we might go again. Showering, massaging, sucking, nibbling - you can cummm on my face if you want to too. That cock and those balls were made to be played with all night. Wish you were atop of me now - legs apart - lubing as you ready to dive and drill. You're all man - soooooooo sexy. :) xx

Nemesis5

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Nite. Feels like getting to know you now. There is nothing if no respect tween the two. I will dream of you tonite. Satiating your cuiosity ;) x

Nemesis5

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Wow wow wow your turning me on,I'm going to rub my Hard Cock and lick my Cum off my fingers thinking about us both having some really Naughty fun together,I'd love to Cum for u on Cam but really want to Cum all over your face and Cock and lick it all off then trickle it into your mouth then kiss u while we share my Cum between us mmm.

Missed you today, I couldn't see you about. I'd love to play with you too until the whirling and swirling in your solar plexus headed for your balls, holding and massaging them tighter and fuller while I tease your star, holding your thick hard shaft with other hand or in my mouth as you pump and feel that lovely sensation as it readies to riddle from your core, balls, gush up the shaft and spurt hot and thick. Your essence with my own and into my core too. My buns riding you like the waves do the shore - in and out, up and down - milking those two babies cause I want you to fill me up. Holding close, intense, passionate, kissing - two becoming one. Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I want it all - every last drop and caress of your flesh til you are totally satisfied and spent. :) If we smoked - we can pretend - share a ciggie. ;) lol I did miss you today you know. I believe in spiritual and body connection. When the mix is right - it's fire works. :) Every time you shed a load - you pour into my core. Your hot ass cheeks clenching and writhing as you do - moaning - howl like an animal. lol Mount me ya big Rutting stag.

Nemesis5

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I wish it had been my hands and legs all over your saturated, soaped body - with balls so tight and hard as a rock. I'd have had you mount me in the shower with all those suds. I am delighted I get that thick cock stiff and bullish balls ready for slapping a nice ass ;) I am a very sensual/sexual being. Just something always been there. I am off to bed and I wish to God you were in with and on top of me. My heels on your shoulders as you drill for that oil. ;) Nite stud mufffin xxx

Back