Any men wanna

Nemesis5

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Where is PM on this ? You are a naughty boy Jim. I will have to take your paintbrush in my hands and make sure it has enough 'paint' to colour our landscapes. I can feel you ooooze on my canvas as we speak. Will make a Picasso out of you yet - splurts everywhere ;) lol Hot luvin while we create big boy.

Nemesis5

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Lots of warmed Morrocan oils, incense, music, rub you head to heel and back again. Then onto the sheepskin to shag each other for hours. I'll have your little lambs in no time :) Be honest - everyone wants to REALLY connect - even for an hour or so. It's called LIVING.

Nemesis5

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Another tidbit for the boys, especially bull balls. The alco gel used to disinfect hands 'cause of Co Vid etc - you get anywhere now. Used to use in hospital. 'Poppers' are nitrates - vaso dilators - and can bring on a stroke or heart attack. Dangerous folks. But rub, or get someone else - like me :) to rub alco gel into your balls and as your shaft shifts - up it too. Tiighten them up, warm fuzzy, tingling sensation and also keeps things sanitary for both. Everyone wants to cum. But no one really wants to go. If you are honest.

It's about intimacy - intensity - passion - connection that lasts - even after the big juicey, spurty cum. Might work for women too - dunno. But it does give a lovely sensation when two balls are massaged with the gel by someone else. Teasing and tickling the star too at same time. You'd love it. Always be safe. I must start classes ;)

SJR52

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Love to push my hard cock in that sexy ass and wank you at the same time

Nemesis5

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So would I. All the way in and to your tight full balls. Whacking away. I think you'd pull your pink panties to your ankles, kick them off, spread your manly legs and pound away. I want to feel your cock through the panties til they are soaked with your precum/ Ride me cowboy. RIDE ME !!!! Yeeehhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

SJR52

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’d just pull my and your panties to one side and bang you hard until I fill you up with my warm cum then turn you over and suck your hard dripping Cock until you cum all over like a dirty tart xxxxxxxxx

Nemesis5

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have a nice firm round bubbly butt almost peach shaped. I can clench real tight on a good cock. Or loose. I want me bent over or on a bed with you on top - your rock hard cock ooooooozing and dripping precum all over and then onto my real tight star. I will work your balls and shaft and lube you well up so you can slip in nice and tight and deep. Hold my hips as you up and down and I reach down and under and squeeze and milk your balls. Then maybe on my back with my stocking'd legs around your neck as you drill me well and good and I milk every last drop of your man luv juice. I will hold you real tight too and I am a good kisser if you like that. You drink my life force from my neck as you suck it and pump it back in with your rock hard mast. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Slow and fast and changing as we go. You will not have a sprinkle of man juice in your loins when I am done.

SJR52

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Great cum ukman I’d lick you up you dirty boy
Nemesis You’re a dirty mother fucker I need you up my ass

Nemesis5

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The thought of your warm cum spurting and squirting inside me to my core makes me shiver. I love hot horny earthy men who know what to do with their cock. Love to suck and nibble your balls too. Finger you with your cock entering my lips all wet and precummy. You sexy animal.

Love it. That wet head sliding in as I squeeze tighter against it while you thrust and ease and you withdraw and it tingles the edge of your head on my walls - wet. Just the perfect pleasure pressure in and out, up and down and those lovely balls splattered with even more man milk. Rub on your shaft as it dried, hardended and you stiffened up again ready for us to go again. That feeling deep inside the solar plaexus - swirming, squirming, your balls shifting and tighten up - you shaft rockening and ooooooozing again as my tongue paints it this time. Then you put my ankles over your shoulders and go all the way in - deep and deeper still as we look into each other eyes glisten with pleasure. Mmmmmmmmm. Thank you for pics. We'd be going all night and day ;) Tween the massages and relaxing and then filling up again with slow massage and milking your prostate. I want to hear you moan and grunt and howl as your cheeks clench each time to fire a warm load. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Drives me WILD even thinking about it. I am indeed a very, very sexual, sensual person SJ. I know how a man's body works and feels and know how to work it and make it feel good. Til he is completely and utterly spent and feeling relaxed yet full of free flowing life. It's healthy - healing. No hang ups. No labels. Just two life forces cummmmmmming together as one. Can't beat it. Loved the pics - thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nemesis5

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Such a lovely piece of man meat to contemplate first thing in morning. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I'd eat you all up. Love you in a hot pumping shower wearing just cotton briefs and see them fill up and saturate as I soap you head to hell and up again to inner thighs and fingers find tight balls under the cotton. Oh the big head just popped out at smacked me on the lips. I better give him a home. Sooooo sexy.

Nemesis5

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
SJ is that Franglish for 'vous êtes un être humain très sensuel et sexy.' I am indeed - thank you for the compliment. :p:D

Attachments

• upload_2020-7-31_7-50-15.png
    upload_2020-7-31_7-50-15.png
    312 bytes · Views: 8

Nemesis5

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Still beautiful. Sucking on that semi til he is standing hard and erect :) I'd love to shave your balls and have a good go at those too. Don't worry - plenty of experience in past in health care. All patients had to be shaved below before surgery. It's changed now. I had one young lad was hard as a rock. He was embarrassed and I was trying to settle him - get him to hold etc. Got through it. On an ortho ward a big man used to keep asking me to come and wash him and down below - 'give the balls a good rub'. I never caught on. I gave him a soapy cloth and made him do himself. But if was now and in an ordinary - not professional setting - like yours - I'd have you raise off bed and milk those balls lovely and full and tight and tease the head with my tongue. I'd love you deep inside me now. I haven't done it much to be honest but when done right it's great and married men have told me that we are tighter than women. If I were in Oxford I'd find somewhere - when you could get away - we'd soon be well into each other. Thanks for pics. Hottttttttttt. Rub him tween my buns til you ooooze and then if you want a tight home - we can go there too. ;) Ride 'em cowboy !!!! Hot stuff.

Nemesis5

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I bet you're a Rembrandt and know how to spread those colours thick. No hair on head usually means really good in bed. Found to be true too. I'd leave a dimple on that other cheek for you to remember. ;)

20171209_0933507.jpg

Last edited:

Nemesis5

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Give you a heart attack !!!? :D:rolleyes: I'd love to rub my oily buns on your cock and balls the way they are in the avatar and feel you rise.

Nemesis5

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You're nice, genuine and so sexy. Earthy. You trusted me to share your pics - thank you. We can ravage and still respect each other as human beings. ;) If you were here now - I'd get the gear on, oil up, smooth and sit on your loins til you made me stand ;) You have a heart, brain and courage. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I love open, honest people - genuinely - cause I am that way myself.

Back