any married people cheated whilst their partners have been in the same house?

D

DMack80

My brother sucked my wife's big juggs in the next room while I listened, when he stayed with us

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I snogged my wife then friend upstairs when my wife was drunk on the sofa; I also fingered her same 'mate' when my wife was downstairs fully awake. Must admit I regret it now as I don't think it was very nice of me.

sock_fucker

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Been to a fetish club in London with the wife a few times (Torture Garden).
Couple of ‘cheating’ moments at those. Once I went to go to the toilet and left her chatting with friends and encountered a bukkake session with 2 girls getting coated so happily joined in.
And then another night we had got separated and whilst looking for her I got chatting to a nice couple and they asked me if I’d like to wank him off and finger her at the same time whilst they kissed. If you are reading this and have been to TG events, you’ll understand how this is all possible!

B

BlueMountain

Yes, I licked our friends pussy whilst my wife was upstairs in bed. I would have brought her up to surprise her (my wife had previously had hot lesbian sex with her) but we had another guest that I din't want to know what we were up to. She was moaning too loud from the cunnilungus that we had to stop!! Lol

MrNobody

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My cleaners husband is my handyman. I sometimes fuck her while her husband is working in another room.

Dick4U

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I came home from a night out ended up at my girlfriend's mom's house thought she would be there she usually was when I went on a night out, she wasn't thankfully haha. We was going through a really bad time as well.. her mum brought me and and was overly nice offered me a drink this is like 3am in the morning, she always was really flirty and always said things around my gf rude things and my gf would say mum I don't wanna hear it and stuff.. anyways she asked me what was going on with me and her and I was just honest and she was saying how good I was for her and we need to work on it to make it work and all that stuff.. so anyways I was in my gfs old room. And she came in was like telling me about my gf that night speaking to another guy and I was like wtf were is she like really angry then no word of a lie she kissed me saying don't think about her think about now.. and I was like WTF ( her mum wasn't the best looking to be honest) but fuck me don't judge a book by the cover. She was telling me pure crazy stuff like she played with herself over me and talking lots of dirty things while rubbing on my dick(but I still had gf on my mind like wtf is happening) and she started sucking my dick and I was so shocked and so hard I just turn straight on so much for her in that moment she sucked my dick so good for like 20mins until I just started slamming her so hard in many ways we were so sweaty and she wanted me to fuk her in the ass so I did that too it was like something that would never happen to me and I did... Then I find out my gf cheated on me that night we split up and the secret is still there partially to this day hahahaha just thought I'd share

S

SussexGuy47

I came home from a night out ended up at my girlfriend's mom's house thought she would be there she usually was when I went on a night out, she wasn't thankfully haha. We was going through a really bad time as well.. her mum brought me and and was overly nice offered me a drink this is like 3am in the morning, she always was really flirty and always said things around my gf rude things and my gf would say mum I don't wanna hear it and stuff.. anyways she asked me what was going on with me and her and I was just honest and she was saying how good I was for her and we need to work on it to make it work and all that stuff.. so anyways I was in my gfs old room. And she came in was like telling me about my gf that night speaking to another guy and I was like wtf were is she like really angry then no word of a lie she kissed me saying don't think about her think about now.. and I was like WTF ( her mum wasn't the best looking to be honest) but fuck me don't judge a book by the cover. She was telling me pure crazy stuff like she played with herself over me and talking lots of dirty things while rubbing on my dick(but I still had gf on my mind like wtf is happening) and she started sucking my dick and I was so shocked and so hard I just turn straight on so much for her in that moment she sucked my dick so good for like 20mins until I just started slamming her so hard in many ways we were so sweaty and she wanted me to fuk her in the ass so I did that too it was like something that would never happen to me and I did... Then I find out my gf cheated on me that night we split up and the secret is still there partially to this day hahahaha just thought I'd share
Do u still see The Mother???...

Dick4U

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Do u still see The Mother???...
I've seen her out and about the odd time and it's just been a hey how's you type of thing and how she is but other than that nothing it's sad really because I definitely would again but I haven't had the vibe or any kind of sign to say been very short and sweet conversations.

Back