Any guys think about sucking a big cock when feeling horny

L

LW2301

I've wanted to play with a nice cock and to suck one for the first time for years but never found anyone willing and able to help me with it.

plodder1

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sucked my mates cock on Monday in front of our wives. They were using a double dildo on each other. Nearly came but held on until we fucked the wives for a while

S

SussexGuy47

My husband is curious and is keen to try cock sucking, both giving and receiving. If there’s anyone in Hampshire or Dorset who’s keen to experiment with him, let me know!
Would U watch the guy being sucked..
Or And talk to him..
And or let him play with u while being sucked..

Ajay14

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I've wanted to play with a nice cock and to suck one for the first time for years but never found anyone willing and able to help me with it.
Whereabouts are you ?
Maybe we can help each other out

Randy4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My husband is curious and is keen to try cock sucking, both giving and receiving. If there’s anyone in Hampshire or Dorset who’s keen to experiment with him, let me know!
Love to try.... would you watch us.....mm

Storman

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I always end up sucking my mates cock when we all meetup to play and fuck. Often we suck each other whilst our wives are doing a 69 with each other
Seriously???
I'm 5'6 170, kinda athletic build! Nice head, and ALWAYS " full" because I can't seem to get any good BJ's!! Short hair,clean cut and a good 6-1/2

Randy4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Seriously???
I'm 5'6 170, kinda athletic build! Nice head, and ALWAYS " full" because I can't seem to get any good BJ's!! Short hair,clean cut and a good 6-1/2
Just want an occasional suck bj....mm

Back