Any guys in Coventry

David1975Mids

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Any guys from Coventry fancy meeting up with a cute curvy blonde. Can accommodate but can't travel .

Xx
I am interested please could you dm me so we can talk some more. I am relatively local to Coventry and looking for ultra discreet regular NSA liaisons . I'm 6ft 2 muscular blue eyes short hair 9 inches and love giving oral. I like bbws or curvy women.

Magicminx

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
She ain't gonna pm anyone if u can be bothered to read... Dead thread... Come on guys wake up.

David1975Mids

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
She ain't gonna pm anyone if u can be bothered to read... Dead thread... Come on guys wake up.
Ok fair enough I'm awake now . Seemed to be an ongoing thread. Now looking back for all the wrong reasons. The website is ok for chat but not for real meets it's as simple as that

Magicminx

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
All men keep dead threads going that's what makes it so boring on here at times.

David1975Mids

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
All men keep dead threads going that's what makes it so boring on here at times.
And yourself of course, not only did you reply to my post but I saw about 10 other postings by your good self on this very thread Magic lady

Back