Any country musicians UK

malepantielover

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I continually write a lot of Lyrics-about 700 so far.
Looking for music such as country singers of the 70's.

malepantielover

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I write kind of country blues music
Enclosed part of a Lyric so you can see what I write.But looking for 50/50 country songs like Don Wil A pretty face.
[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, cursive]A pretty face with sweet lips to taste doesn’t really mean a thing
Or even a sweet smile of happiness doesn’t mean a wedding ring
Because with love its a chance we often take-when a heart it beats for one[/FONT]
But some times a little loving just disappears-and turns out to be a little fun liams and similar.
50/50 so it does not cost a fee for either of us.

Doncoyote

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Have look at this composition of min I also play all the Instraments on it

malepantielover

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Maybe I still live in the past music-wise.I listened to the Lyrics on the song you sent.Similar to a lot of mine.
Guess because music changes with the times I need to re-think types of music.
If in private chat we can share emails-I can send a full Lyric-and you can add music to what I wrote.
Let me know and I can chat tomorrow afternoon.

Doncoyote

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Would be happy to give email address and help put music to your lyrics don't know how to pm so leave that to you hear is a other one of mine

malepantielover

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I like a lot of the old songs from 50's to 70's-Have you any music like Don Williams or other country singers.I have sent a few Lyrics to songsplits-but guess it takes a while.But will catch you hopefully in the morning about 11 am-Then I will send a full Lyric and see how it sounds with your music-

malepantielover

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Would be happy to give email address and help put music to your lyrics don't know how to pm so leave that to you hear is a other one of mine
Are you in any chatroom now-If I get the email I can send lyric-If not on-chat 11 am tomorrow

Back