Anal

sami88

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
The first time i took a cock anally i was taken by surprise. It hurt at first, but it's a thin line between pleasure and pain. I'm very small so stretched me every time. I don't cum very easily, but anal usually gets me every time xxx
then you want take cock anally every time ...?

badgrampa

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The first time i took a cock anally i was taken by surprise. It hurt at first, but it's a thin line between pleasure and pain. I'm very small so stretched me every time. I don't cum very easily, but anal usually gets me every time xxx
lveo yo take you anally very slow with a vibrator indoor pussy so we can both feel the buzz

badgrampa

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I've tried dp but I'm too small. I don't stretch enough! It hurt.
id be gentle plenty of french kissing your pussy first then plenty of lube and a vibrator in you pussy so we can both feel the buzz as you push back onto my cock in your time x

Jper1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I enjoy anal sex a lot. I have to remind myself to start steady lol but really enjoy the tightness and quite frankly just the thought of being in her arse.

S

Strollingby

Morning Liza,just a polite "HI".You sound a very interesting lady x

Back