Anal Sex

N

Newburysub

omg lube is a must and the guy taking his time, but once it pops in wow
I'm not saying the guys that never with me were wrong, as to them I was there just to use, as any sub is and it's not about the sub but their pleasure. Sorry bit of topic.

M

marriedsharon50

I'm not saying the guys that never with me were wrong, as to them I was there just to use, as any sub is and it's not about the sub but their pleasure. Sorry bit of topic.
how long have you been a sub?

P

Paul56

I think a lot depends on how it's done, my guy always uses lube so that the woman is not hurt, where as I've had guys that don't care how much it hurts as long as they came.
Bastards x lube all the way for me - want us both to enjoy!

P

Paul56

But as I said I'm a sub as any sub is we are there to please them, not them us.
Agreed but a good Master loves to reward - I always did my subs - dry anal fucking was an interesting punishment but I found just make them stand in the corner while I told them how much they had failed me was much more effective!

N

Newburysub

Agreed but a good Master loves to reward - I always did my subs - dry anal fucking was an interesting punishment but I found just make them stand in the corner while I told them how much they had failed me was much more effective!
Most of those that met with me, would not have bothered their time to make me stand in a corner, only time might be to wait my turn.

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Had some great learning experience with my 1st gf and a lot older married women in my teens, with the occasional lucky dip over the years..

But now I like to have good all position shaggin topped off with giving a good anal treatment every now and then, especially when I'm super horny and she's feeling dirty and needs to be dominated.. saying that I like the turn on of being asked or told to do my duty..

badmarine58

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
have you been fucked in the ass while you play with a vibrator in your pussy so you both feel the buzz, dave

badmarine58

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
be nice if you had a vibrator in your pussy at the same time so we can both feel the buzz x

Back