Am I bi sexual? Bi curious?

A

AJ736

Same here. The few people I know would most definitely not be up for that, and I would hate to imagine what they would do if I tried!
Finding out via this site though that there are ALOT of guys out there who feel the same as us though.... It feels good to not feel as though your going through it alone...

Lkm81

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Finding out via this site though that there are ALOT of guys out there who feel the same as us though.... It feels good to not feel as though your going through it alone...
Yeah, it's so reassuring to know we're not alone. Especially when it comes to wanting to explore more

R

rockdc

Yeah, it's so reassuring to know we're not alone. Especially when it comes to wanting to explore more
New to this site and feel alone, have read this thread and have similar thoughts, head is saying its wrong?

Lkm81

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well I met someone that made me feel more comfortable with my sexuality and they get urges to have things in their bum as well
That's amazing to hear, and exactly what I want

Lkm81

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
New to this site and feel alone, have read this thread and have similar thoughts, head is saying its wrong?
Hey, I used to think it was wrong, but realised that actually. It's OK to find men attractive and to want to be with them

R

rockdc

Hey, I used to think it was wrong, but realised that actually. It's OK to find men attractive and to want to be with them
Thank you for replying. These thoughts are increasing, but haven't got the confidence to go further

Lkm81

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Thank you for replying. These thoughts are increasing, but haven't got the confidence to go further
I know how you feel. I haven't done anything yet either, but I really want to. I'm just looking for someone who I can trust

R

rockdc

I know how you feel. I haven't done anything yet either, but I really want to. I'm just looking for someone who I can trust
Trust? As in discreet? What are you circumstances are you in a relationship? Sorry none of my business, don't answer if awkward

Lkm81

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Trust? As in discreet? What are you circumstances are you in a relationship? Sorry none of my business, don't answer if awkward
Trust as in someone who would make me feel secure, not try and push me and is totally discreet. I'm married and she has no idea that this is eating me up

R

rockdc

Trust as in someone who would make me feel secure, not try and push me and is totally discreet. I'm married and she has no idea that this is eating me up
Feel the same. I have a partner too, it would destroy her and me if she knew I had these feelings and thoughts. Can I pm you?

Back