after work

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
so after yesterday I was so horny today I took the plunge and got home tonight and put a dress on and went into the garden. messaged the neighbourand within minutes he was there. got my dress up past my waist and down so he could see everything. I remember thinking what are you doing getting naked for a neighbour but fuck it I sent him another text asking if he wanted to see more. he replied yes so I got closer to him on a chair and had him watch as I eventually came all over me and the chair. next time deffo want him to record it so u can act surprised before asking him to stay. that horny I might invite him over now so he can watch as I ask him to fuck me

Jsiode2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
so after yesterday I was so horny today I took the plunge and got home tonight and put a dress on and went into the garden. messaged the neighbourand within minutes he was there. got my dress up past my waist and down so he could see everything. I remember thinking what are you doing getting naked for a neighbour but fuck it I sent him another text asking if he wanted to see more. he replied yes so I got closer to him on a chair and had him watch as I eventually came all over me and the chair. next time deffo want him to record it so u can act surprised before asking him to stay. that horny I might invite him over now so he can watch as I ask him to fuck me
Now you are the kind of neighbour we all need :)

Ryancastle

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Definitely record the video next time! Oh my I can just picture you cumming all over that chair

Back