Affair when I was younger

Cypherjack

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
A while ago, back when I was 21, I had an affair with a 30yo married woman. The sex was mind-blowing.

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I was in a few affairs as a young man..
1) I was 18 and my mother was in to antiques.. she took me to a local antique shop that also had an auction house.. the owner of the shop was an old Spanish guy who had a stunning daughter in her late 20s.. she was the original dark haired gypsy woman and I fell in love straight away.. by chance I met with her through friends on the local dance scene and she invited me back to her place.. she was married with a child..
Listen up I really like you and find you extremely fit and sexy but you know I'm married.. I will give you a job in the auction house but you can never say anything.. I was with her for years on and off and the sex was amazing she showed me alot about how to treat a woman.
2) Mrs Vahgala.. she was the very young wife of the smelly old Indian man who owned the local shop.. looking back she must have had an arranged marriage with the age gap between them both being huge.. she was very beautiful, very traditional but she needed attention and understanding.. I had been using the shop for a while and always had a huge smile for her, giving her lots of attention and chatting until one day I asked where was her husband.. he was in hospital and wouldn't be able to work for a while, I offered her my help with lifting and packing etc... it started with her giving me food she had made at home, her husband went back to India for the summer and she needed help with the gardening as her son was in university.. I was working in the hot sunshine for hours with her ogling... she asked me if I had a girlfriend or anyone special. .. I said no and she invited me in to cool down and eat.. she was always dressed in traditional style clothes with not much to get excited about.. I was sweaty and took off my tshirt as I worked to clear the garden.. she returned from the shop and came out to help, she was getting hot and took her shawl off just down to her cute tight fitting under garment, sleeveless, to just under her breasts and I was bulging.. we worked for a while until evening when she said she wanted to me to stay for dinner.. I was in her kitchen for her to ask if I thought she was a good wife.. I asked her what she meant and she said she wanted another man even though she was married did this mean she was a bad woman.. hahaha I said no it's just life and she should be the woman she needs to be.. we kissed and I ended up fucking her.. this went on for nearly a year..
3) in my mid 20s I transferred to a job that was extremely stressful and ultimately very time consuming for those with were involved.. I was in a relationship but I was hardly ever home plus I had pretty much had enough.. about 6 months into the job I met a woman who was stunning, the first time we saw each other was electric and I knew it was going to happen..
We hardly saw each other as she was in a different department but at the xmas party she was there and she looked fantastic.. we chatted with her saying she was getting married to her guy next summer.. she was fantastic fun and we were both the last people standing at the end of the xmas party.. I really like you I wonder if you want to go somewhere and let me give you oral.. wtaf I thought she was joking.. ok but I want to fuck you properly if you don't mind hahaha..
My fella is away with work you can come back to my place for a while as long as you like the idea of giving me anal .. wtaf I thought she was joking.. I bummed her that night and right up until she was married..
4) ive almost certainly said enough but..
When I was 17 I had a thing with my lil sisters mate who was 15.. with us both always getting on really well.. we played around with each other but I waited until she was 16 before I fucked her.. I was always on the go and the age difference was the reason why I was never with her.. but over the years we have always had a good hard fucking.. whether either of us was in a relationship whenever we bumped into each other we ended up in bed.. it's been over 3 decades since we first fucked and we only just fucked recently. Seems like we should have been together for the last 30 years

Back