Adventurous couple looking for males or couples

Bi4couples

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Relaxed, laidback couple looking for males or couples to come and join us for dirty fun times. Openminded and open to suggestions but no weird shit thanks. Love exploring new things and pushing the boundaries. Look forward to chatting to you x
I've been assertive and taken the liberty to pm you x

AandK

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi hows it going. I apologise if this is not for you guys. But one of my fantasies is to watch a couple. Nothing more. Just watch. Give me a shout if you're up for messaging to discuss. I hope its not in the too weird category. Cheers.
Hi Benny - thanks for your message. Love being watched its a real turn on and open to being filmed as well but for my and my husbands use only. Its more about how we get on with the people that we get involved with. Tell us some more about you - do you watch many people fuck? I am submissive and love being dominated by my husband and other men, but can also be dominating when shagging another woman. We love exploring our fantasties, sex outside and pushing the boundaries and getting caught really turns me on

AandK

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Benny - thanks for your message. Love being watched its a real turn on and open to being filmed as well but for my and my husbands use only. Its more about how we get on with the people that we get involved with. Tell us some more about you - do you watch many people fuck? I am submissive and love being dominated by my husband and other men, but can also be dominating when shagging another woman. We love exploring our fantasties, sex outside and pushing the boundaries and getting caught really turns me on
Come on Benny - i thought you wanted to watch us. I am worth watching - i have 32F boobs,a tight arse which i love being spanked

Sam999

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Relaxed, laidback couple looking for males or couples to come and join us for dirty fun times. Openminded and open to suggestions but no weird shit thanks. Love exploring new things and pushing the boundaries. Look forward to chatting to you x
Hey. Hope you're both well. Please feel free to contact me to talk x

AandK

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for your message - we are both really horny right now. Tell us some more about you - whats the most outrageous thing you have done. We dont shock easily

Sam999

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Thanks for your message - we are both really horny right now. Tell us some more about you - whats the most outrageous thing you have done. We dont shock easily
Thanks for the reply. So I've only ever had a threesome once... with a girl that was absolutely stunning and one of my friends. It was the hottest thing I've ever experienced and I've always been keen to do it again x

AandK

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. So I've only ever had a threesome once... with a girl that was absolutely stunning and one of my friends. It was the hottest thing I've ever experienced and I've always been keen to do it again x
Keen to know more about you and what makes your dick hard? i love being dominated by my husband and other men and have 32f boobs and a tight arse which i love being spanked while i am being fucked. our sex is normally quite hard and love being filmed

Sam999

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Keen to know more about you and what makes your dick hard? i love being dominated by my husband and other men and have 32f boobs and a tight arse which i love being spanked while i am being fucked. our sex is normally quite hard and love being filmed
Lingerie is a quick way lol. Love being in charge! You sound amazing. Can I message you privately?x

AandK

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
would love to know more about you like your dick size? i love a suck and a fuck. Where are you based x

MasterUK

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I've never had a chance to have a sexual interaction with a couple but it does sound interesting. I am based in Dundee, hmu if you guys are interested.

HornynMarried

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Now this sounds so naughty and tempting but I bet yous are miles away lol x

BeaglePuppy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Where?

S1offle

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Am quite interested to find out more about you two, I love hardcore and knowing two men (one being me) pounding your body get me weak at the knees.

hampshire

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well hello where about do you live I know lots of fun games and have a very open mind so lets chat.

Pete

Fonefun

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Fonefun??

Yourdesire

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I
I'm looking to join in with my first couple maybe you could help out x

justforfun19

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'd love to try some stuff with you I'm young and fit and up for anything

Back