Absolutely not!!?? Absolutely yes!!

Jaylou

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Is there anything that you would never consider trying? That you have been asked to try and refused? That other people seem to love but you hate?? What about things you are desperate to do or that you just love doing??

Pics welcome!!

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I love giving blowjobs. Balls and ass included..... Absolutely no are piss and shit. I have been asked to fuck a dog once. That was my biggest absolute no!!
Why can I never meet women who luv giving blow jobs!

Stevemclachlan

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Everything between my legs loves attention
I love being between a womans legs using my mouth and tongue, alternating between pussy and ass, love a womans reaction as i tease and probe her asshole with my tongue :p

Billy-bunk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Is there anything that you would never consider trying? That you have been asked to try and refused? That other people seem to love but you hate?? What about things you are desperate to do or that you just love doing??

Pics welcome!!
Definitely would go dogging with you and marriedsharon50 lol
There's lots more i will do i will tell you the rest later
Definitely no to having me balls whacked

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I dont like having my bum hole played with. Love oral sex, giving and receiving

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Everything between my legs loves attention
So it should get all the attention it needs, I luv making a woman gush while I suck and tease her clit till her whole body tingles and shudders with orgasm

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
When I was on a well known dating site one ladie who knew I had a ponchant for baking suggested she would like to cover me in chocolate and eat me.
Sounds great doesn't it.
I'm not sure she was awair how hairtuce I am. Hot melted chocolate rubbed all over me sounds very similar to waxing to me! Painful and not particularly enjoyable at the time.
I'm afraid I swiped left to that idea.

N

Newburysub

When I was on a well known dating site one ladie who knew I had a ponchant for baking suggested she would like to cover me in chocolate and eat me.
Sounds great doesn't it.
I'm not sure she was awair how hairtuce I am. Hot melted chocolate rubbed all over me sounds very similar to waxing to me! Painful and not particularly enjoyable at the time.
I'm afraid I swiped left to that idea.
I hope you let her eat bits of you.

N

Newburysub

I love giving blowjobs. Balls and ass included..... Absolutely no are piss and shit. I have been asked to fuck a dog once. That was my biggest absolute no!!
I'm with you there, lucky most guys enjoy getting a BJ, no comments about the dog bit.

P

Paul56

Love doing - playing with g spot and getting her so excited that she gushes or squirts then fucking her till she squirts and cums

Not so keen on - pegging and water sports

Really want to try - spit roast blow job with her riding a Symbian

Back