A Soft Spot for Taking Orders

mariejulie

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Oct 8, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
57
I guess I’ve always been the kind of girl who likes to let someone else take the lead I can be a little shy, a little quiet, and sometimes I just like going along with things instead of being the one in charge. There’s a softer side to me that not everyone gets to see, and maybe I’m a little more obedient than I let on haha ❤️Polish_20261009_022145940.jpgPolish_20261009_022145940.jpg
 

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Oct 28, 2018
Messages
5,242
Reaction score
3,223
I guess I’ve always been the kind of girl who likes to let someone else take the lead I can be a little shy, a little quiet, and sometimes I just like going along with things instead of being the one in charge. There’s a softer side to me that not everyone gets to see, and maybe I’m a little more obedient than I let on haha ❤️View attachment 210106View attachment 210106
Mmmm you could be a lot of
 
Back
Top