A genuine couple with a couple of sexy kinks

abitnaughtycouple

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all, and thanks for taking the time to read this.
we are a couple living in the midlands, she is mid 40's and I am mid 50's.
I have a huge tights fetish and i have had for as long as i can remember, I'm NOT bisexual or do i think i am a cross dresser, I have no intention of dressing up like a woman, I just love tights and the sexual feeling they give. I am very open minded and of course a bit kinky

.but enough about me, lets talk about my Mrs.

She has always loved my tights fetish and has always loved experimenting with it, but the the unusual thing is that she loves it that much, she had developed her own sexy kink for sex wearing tights, not only does it drive her wild with passion wearing tights without knickers, but she loves playing with me while i wear tights with her.
Her kink for sex in tights and my open mind has left her having fantasies of other men fucking her in her tights while i photograph or film it.

she has fantasies of a muscular black guy with a huge cock fucking her hard while she wears tights and high heels. she has even mentioned she would love MMF and even MMMF while i film her being pounded in her tights..... so just like our profile name suggests....we can be a bit naughty.
thanks for reading.

M

Mitzy44

I have a huge tights fetish and i have had for as long as i can remember, I'm NOT bisexual or do i think i am a cross dresser, I have no intention of dressing up like a woman, I just love tights and the sexual feeling they give. I am very open minded and of course a bit kinky

She has always loved my tights fetish and has always loved experimenting with it, but the the unusual thing is that she loves it that much, she had developed her own sexy kink for sex wearing tights, not only does it drive her wild with passion wearing tights without knickers, but she loves playing with me while i wear tights with her.
Her kink for sex in tights and my open mind has left her having fantasies of other men fucking her in her tights while i photograph or film it.

she has fantasies of a muscular black guy with a huge cock fucking her hard while she wears tights and high heels. she has even mentioned she would love MMF and even MMMF while i film her being pounded in her tights..... so just like our profile name suggests....we can be a bit naughty.
thanks for reading.
Hi, 44 male, 6ft 4 and live in Northampton, happy to be of assistance in a group fucking of your wife, dm me

M

Mitzy44

thanks for reading.
Available tomorrow morning just to let you know, tights and all!!

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Midlands here - I am a fan of stockings x

Bigboy4ulot

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

thanks for reading.
Hey, I'm not black or muscular however luv to be involved in a mmf 3some with you guys.

JayKay00

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

thanks for reading.
I'm on holiday from Bristol live in Glasgow but can easily travel.. would love to spend a couple of days banging your wife through her tan tights

Everlong69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

thanks for reading.
Hi m 45 west Midlands

Back