A friend told me he jerks off to my pics

Mike117

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So yeah. It was a bit of a surprise but also a turn on to know he wanks his cock to me. Just imagining it mmm. We have never fucked or anything. Maybe I should make a move:p
You should give him enough of a good time for a year's worth of wanks

Ashkin90

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
So yeah. It was a bit of a surprise but also a turn on to know he wanks his cock to me. Just imagining it mmm. We have never fucked or anything. Maybe I should make a move:p
Are you really surprised you are gorgeous!!

R

Richie4

One of the best wanks I had was one when I cum over a picture of my sister-in-law on my phone,made a mess of my phone screen but well worth all the effort to clean it up

Upallknight999

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You are gorgeous so of course he has wanked to you. I know I have... many times. And I will again.

The fact that he told you he does means he would definitely be up for fucking you if you wanted him to.

If you to then go for it. You will make his day. If he doesn't want to i will gladly take his place :

spunkyfun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Can't fault your friend. You are worth a wank over.

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Or maybe ask him if he wants to wank over the real thing and see where it leads…

inboxxx

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
if you'd send pics to me, I'd follow his example :p

Back