A few of my favourite roleplay

GeorgiaX

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
In the doctors room handcuffed to the bed then the female doctor tells you to open the curtains and you see me

Unzipping my uniform in the toilets

At the pub in the evening and bump into you in the corridor whilst I’m wearing my leather trousers

At the dentist, and you slide a hand up my leg

Is next door neighbour with the van who kidnaps me one night when I get back from work

reigniteyourspark

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
In the doctors room handcuffed to the bed then the female doctor tells you to open the curtains and you see me

At the pub in the evening and bump into you in the corridor whilst I’m wearing my leather trousers

Is next door neighbour with the van who kidnaps me one night when I get back from work
On a crowded train we are jolted into each other, looking into my lustful eyes you have a choice to cup my balls and we get off at the next stop, or to do nothing...

R

Robbils

Found your phone unlocked, some interesting pics in your gallery...

shinymacman

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

At the pub in the evening and you bump into me in the corridor and my hands feel you all over you in your leather trousers including sliding a hand up your leg..

Back