6th orgasm today!

K79

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I've been on a bit of a mission lately. I'm off work so what else are you meant to do?

I've been using my cock ring over my cock and balls and I get so hard

My last orgasm was a two parter..I came with the cock ring on. A couple of really intense bursts, then I pulled it off and clamped my thumb and finger over my nopple and my other hand over my bell end. I rubbed and squeezed until I exploded. Think I need a break!

jonny721

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I've been on a bit of a mission lately. I'm off work so what else are you meant to do?

My last orgasm was a two parter..I came with the cock ring on. A couple of really intense bursts, then I pulled it off and clamped my thumb and finger over my nopple and my other hand over my bell end. I rubbed and squeezed until I exploded. Think I need a break!
Very nice! All solo?

raceyjase

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Think you need a gf mate lol.

raceyjase

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Back