60+ wanking

Maturegentme

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well I think we can all agree us older chaps get worse as we get older , I know I certainly do…..but what about those lovely ladies out there…..how many of you love a good play when home alone

S

SpunkyMcNuggets

I love to edge up until I have a ”pre release” as I call it - a small surge of milky precum up my shaft, but without orgasming
me too, with the full on orgasm makes it easier to lick your own cum too i find

doonhamer

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
66 and still pumping one out every few days. If you'd told the 16 year old me I'd still be rigid and wanking after fifty I'd have laughed.

jonny721

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
66 and still pumping one out every few days. If you'd told the 16 year old me I'd still be rigid and wanking after fifty I'd have laughed.
Great to hear that! Ardent edger here, but I have previously cum up to 4x in a day

StrangeDesires

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Sometimes I wank everyday, occasionally more than once sometimes, other times life gets in the way. I think my cums are harder know than when I was younger too.

S

SpunkyMcNuggets

Sometimes I wank everyday, occasionally more than once sometimes, other times life gets in the way. I think my cums are harder know than when I was younger too.
harder, but older I've got thicker my cum is, more like a rope these days, but easier to scoop up and lick fingers clean

Back