Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
i really need to stop perving you at work now sat at desk with a fooking hardon just hope no fooker needs me to get up
Fire test ..... your gonna have to evacuate the building hehehe thanks luv that u perv at the pics lol xx

M

midas

Fire test ..... your gonna have to evacuate the building hehehe thanks luv that u perv at the pics lol xx
love that you share them, and if you ever want a Scottish seat my face will be free with optional tongue lol

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
love that you share them, and if you ever want a Scottish seat my face will be free with optional tongue lol
Optional tounge will be a must !! .... aye lift ma kilt up n let me oan ma seat !!!! X

rich2112

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Mmm, i,d pay to see a photo of you in that, why don,t you start a funding page, i,d gladly contribute !!:D

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Mmm, i,d pay to see a photo of you in that, why don,t you start a funding page, i,d gladly contribute !!:D
I'd cum "clean u out" for free ... and id save up myself n buy it but quick n easy money would be a #buyjugslatexfund hahaha x

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Fuck that would acutally sweat in that catsuit.... I'd get so horny n want it .. it would be a struggle to remove the fucker I'd burst out it n pounce on ye...

M

Martham73

You've quite the wardrobe, of wonderful and sexy outfits. All of which look bloody amazing on you. x

Back