38 Year Old Married Mum

Ifancyolder

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm 38 and haven't had sex with my husband for years (due to health issues with him) I'm so missing sex and constantly horny. Men or Women interested in chatting to lead onto meeting up message me.
Hey I’m stay in a hotel in Woodford Chigwell and very discreet xx

LetsChat69X

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm 38 and haven't had sex with my husband for years (due to health issues with him) I'm so missing sex and constantly horny. Men or Women interested in chatting to lead onto meeting up message me.
Good morning. I’m Paul, 48 married. I live in Essex but work in London and stay over night in Wednesdays due to hours worked and travelling.
Looking for NSA discreet sexual friendship.
I’m 5ft10 slim medium build.
Come say hi

FuzzyDuck

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My god. How desperate are you all? Look at the person who posted this.. they haven't been on here in 2 years.. they ARE NOT going to suddenly appear now.

Scott1979

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m in a similar situation with my wife I’d be interested in meeting up with you if you’re interested

Attachments

• IMG_5741.jpeg
    IMG_5741.jpeg
    841.5 KB · Views: 0

Paul2670

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm in London 29 March to 1st April if you want to meet.

Back