37 [F4M] Cardiff - fit mature lady/gentle domme looking for a submissive fwb

GentlyRose37

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am looking to meet someone new - an actual friend with benefits and someone open minded, a person who will understand me, my wishes, my needs. I am open minded and experienced, so please if you decide to message me at try to understand me :) . I am small, I am petite, but very fit and well shaped with couple of d's on my chest. Working out here and there but still taking a good care of my body ( you can check my photos and see it yourself ). Experienced dom and huge fetish lover. I was married but now I'm single, employed, and also live alone. So if you are fancy a chat and want to try something with me, hit me up and let's see what happens. In case you are interested you can contact me here: bit.ly/gentlyrose

M19_Gym8inch

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am looking to meet someone new - an actual friend with benefits and someone open minded, a person who will understand me, my wishes, my needs. I am open minded and experienced, so please if you decide to message me at try to understand me :) . I am small, I am petite, but very fit and well shaped with couple of d's on my chest. Working out here and there but still taking a good care of my body ( you can check my photos and see it yourself ). Experienced dom and huge fetish lover. I was married but now I'm single, employed, and also live alone. So if you are fancy a chat and want to try something with me, hit me up and let's see what happens. In case you are interested you can contact me here: bit.ly/gentlyrose
Hi I’d love to get to chat some more and learn more about you, I’m 19 full time employed and go to the gym too, into a lot of stuff and would love to chat

andto

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Such a tempting lady that it’s time to announce a knight’s tournament to determine the winner...

GenuineLancashire

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi sexy, it would be great to chat. I am a genuine experienced bull from Lancashire and I've got a very big thick cock if you are interested xx

DaveDel

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey, gentlyrose, probably late to the party but sounds like you on a new path to fulfilment. Looking to make some genuine connections, most want the obvious, like we all do but finding someone that has the same values is sumat else. Anyhow hit me up if you wana know more.

Back