36F Manchester - submissive blonde who likes roleplay looking for friend with benefits

Cutiebalbstr

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am your coworker and I'm literally in love with you. We work in small office together for couple of years and my god I can't stop looking at you. Everything you say is perfect to me, everything you do is perfect to me. Your closure makes me dripping wet, when you talk to me I feel butterflies in my stomach. Sometimes I have to take couple of panties to work because I'm often getting way too wet and I have to change them. One day I was sitting next to you and we were watching at the screen of your pc. We touched couple of times with our legs and started to giggle.. you were pretty shy tho.. and again - I got so wet that I even couldnt believe it myself. But it was not only me o no. It was you too who got hard as fuck and it was so damn obvious because your thing was huge. I told you to stand up and close your eyes and move from your desk in the middle of the office. I closed and locked the door. As quick as possible I fell down on my knees, right in front your bulge. I told you to relax and enjoy the moment. I wanted to worship your cock so hard. I grabbed your butt and started to sniff your cock. It felt so fucking good. I started to rub my nose, forehead, chin and whole face to your cock. But it was still not out. Slowly unzipping your pants I noticed you have white boxers . White, just the way I like it. I started to get down lower with my nose, rubbing it to your balls and smelling your scent, feeling your manhood. My hand slipped in from the back and started to cuddle with your a hole, which I also want to smell now. Turned you around and sticked my nose in your ass through your boxers and I almost came. Oh it felt so fucking good. Then I slowly pulled down your perfect white boxers and from the back, pulled your cock down there and slowly started to milk it, stroke it while I kiss it from behind while your balls are on my forehead ;).
If you'd like to continue send me a message here: tinyurl.com/cutiebal
PS: I want to meet friend with benefits and do things like this fantasy in real life, not only online. Can host, can visit your place.

Johnth1984

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am your coworker and I'm literally in love with you. We work in small office together for couple of years and my god I can't stop looking at you. Everything you say is perfect to me, everything you do is perfect to me. Your closure makes me dripping wet, when you talk to me I feel butterflies in my stomach. Sometimes I have to take couple of panties to work because I'm often getting way too wet and I have to change them. One day I was sitting next to you and we were watching at the screen of your pc. We touched couple of times with our legs and started to giggle.. you were pretty shy tho.. and again - I got so wet that I even couldnt believe it myself. But it was not only me o no. It was you too who got hard as fuck and it was so damn obvious because your thing was huge. I told you to stand up and close your eyes and move from your desk in the middle of the office. I closed and locked the door. As quick as possible I fell down on my knees, right in front your bulge. I told you to relax and enjoy the moment. I wanted to worship your cock so hard. I grabbed your butt and started to sniff your cock. It felt so fucking good. I started to rub my nose, forehead, chin and whole face to your cock. But it was still not out. Slowly unzipping your pants I noticed you have white boxers . White, just the way I like it. I started to get down lower with my nose, rubbing it to your balls and smelling your scent, feeling your manhood. My hand slipped in from the back and started to cuddle with your a hole, which I also want to smell now. Turned you around and sticked my nose in your ass through your boxers and I almost came. Oh it felt so fucking good. Then I slowly pulled down your perfect white boxers and from the back, pulled your cock down there and slowly started to milk it, stroke it while I kiss it from behind while your balls are on my forehead ;).
PS: I want to meet friend with benefits and do things like this fantasy in real life, not only online. Can host, can visit your place.
Message me x

JameshBond007

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Would be nice to meet you x

Adamx

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey babe, you sound amazing.. I’m from
Manchester. I would love to do that role play with you.. message me x

M

Micktg007

Pm me I’m interested for sure

letsgoready

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am your coworker and I'm literally in love with you. We work in small office together for couple of years and my god I can't stop looking at you. Everything you say is perfect to me, everything you do is perfect to me. Your closure makes me dripping wet, when you talk to me I feel butterflies in my stomach. Sometimes I have to take couple of panties to work because I'm often getting way too wet and I have to change them. One day I was sitting next to you and we were watching at the screen of your pc. We touched couple of times with our legs and started to giggle.. you were pretty shy tho.. and again - I got so wet that I even couldnt believe it myself. But it was not only me o no. It was you too who got hard as fuck and it was so damn obvious because your thing was huge. I told you to stand up and close your eyes and move from your desk in the middle of the office. I closed and locked the door. As quick as possible I fell down on my knees, right in front your bulge. I told you to relax and enjoy the moment. I wanted to worship your cock so hard. I grabbed your butt and started to sniff your cock. It felt so fucking good. I started to rub my nose, forehead, chin and whole face to your cock. But it was still not out. Slowly unzipping your pants I noticed you have white boxers . White, just the way I like it. I started to get down lower with my nose, rubbing it to your balls and smelling your scent, feeling your manhood. My hand slipped in from the back and started to cuddle with your a hole, which I also want to smell now. Turned you around and sticked my nose in your ass through your boxers and I almost came. Oh it felt so fucking good. Then I slowly pulled down your perfect white boxers and from the back, pulled your cock down there and slowly started to milk it, stroke it while I kiss it from behind while your balls are on my forehead .

PS: I want to meet friend with benefits and do things like this fantasy in real life, not only online. Can host, can visit your placWow u sound perfect and I'll give more then u need so gorgeous and head screwed on love to chat xxe.

Ant79kent

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Fu**ing hell ! Should be a columnist for penthouse

DirtyBlack_Leeds

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Experienced something similar as a boss to a slutty little blonde girl who persisted in discretely flashing her spread legs until I pounced. Wonders what more fantasies are in this girls slutty head...

Biglad95

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Pm me?

George84

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi very interested.
Message me x

BJJFanatic90

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Fuck that's hot

Back