24yo FEMALE (Southampton)

Zebedy12

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi, I have some rather unusual fetishes if anyone would like to chat with the possibility of meeting! Desperately in need of a rebound after my ex. I’m into lads burping/sneezing/coughing, pee and mothering.
Send me a message

Bi4couples

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm originally from pompey and know Southampton well. If you need a session and can talk more privately then get in touch hun. I'll give you a crux for your journey to discover yourself! X

Chopps

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, I have some rather unusual fetishes if anyone would like to chat with the possibility of meeting! Desperately in need of a rebound after my ex. I’m into lads burping/sneezing/coughing, pee and mothering.
Number

Peterpan8284

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I love watersports ans.would love.to suck ur tits like a baby x

Peterpan8284

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Used to date someone from north baddesley so travelling is no problem x

S

SussexGuy47

I could pretend to cough n burp
Lo l
When i sneeze its often many times..

Frank008

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi still looking?

Randyjingle

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Welcome, always here for a chat

thril2004

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Let’s chat

Back