24 [M4F] Manchester Straight horny guy

HornyManchester

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all, i will make this post short, i am loooking for LTR or STR, i am 24 Male i live in Manchester alone, always horny i can accommodate at my place, note that i am circumcised.

I always smell good and i am always clean.

I am 5’10 black hair brown eyes no tattos, i dont drink alcohol.
anyone free tonight?

osiba

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all, i will make this post short, i am loooking for LTR or STR, i am 24 Male i live in Manchester alone, always horny i can accommodate at my place, note that i am circumcised.

anyone free tonight?
Im down but im not available tonight

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

anyone free tonight?
Shall I wait with my pussy out for you? I love been told to get on naked and wait somewhere . Just seeing his face as he walks in and I tell him I want him to fuck me. In Manchester soon if you want to see me waiting at my hotel like a skut. Hope you would give my pussy some attention then maybe il let you come on me

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
And il be waiting something like this. Really like the idea of someone coming to play with me. And I’d like it good too

HornyManchester

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
In Manchester next week if you want to come and use my pussy. Il certainly have it out waiting for you.
I would love too , pm me when you are in Manchester or if you close by i can come to you xx , pm me with more details xx

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I would love too , pm me when you are in Manchester or if you close by i can come to you xx , pm me with more details xx
You going to come and give me come cock while I lay there all slutty for you. Legs open begging to be fucked .

HornyManchester

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You going to come and give me come cock while I lay there all slutty for you. Legs open begging to be fucked .
Will you be a good slut and listen to me ?
You will open your legs wide for me , whiel i lick your pussy and bend you over i will use all 3 holes you will be begging for my cock like a slut

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Will you be a good slut and listen to me ?
You will open your legs wide for me , whiel i lick your pussy and bend you over i will use all 3 holes you will be begging for my cock like a slut
Yes ip wait like a slut. Want me over the bed with my atse in the air? So you can walk in and fuck me?

HornyManchester

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Yes ip wait like a slut. Want me over the bed with my atse in the air? So you can walk in and fuck me?
Yes , when i come in your will be arse up so i can fuck it , you will be used like a slut you suppose to be , all 3 holes

Back