23-year-old female nr. Southampton

A

Aims_23

I would like nothing more than to meet a nice guy who will burp in my face/mouth during sex after a big meal and some beers. Post your social media’s below if you are interested in my rather unusual fetish xx

Tommy1111

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I would like nothing more than to meet a nice guy who will burp in my face/mouth during sex after a big meal and some beers. Post your social media’s below if you are interested in my rather unusual fetish xx
hey there. Big hairy powerful man here, would love to degrade you

JJROB20012003

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I would like nothing more than to meet a nice guy who will burp in my face/mouth during sex after a big meal and some beers. Post your social media’s below if you are interested in my rather unusual fetish xx[/QUOT
Snap Is jack_brian124

JohnClark69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
dm with ur kik or snapchat

EugenCristea

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It is the most beautiful possible adventure that a person can have and I think it will stay in his mind for a long time.

EugenCristea

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
it would be a beautiful adventure in an apartment close to see where you can feel at ease and full of passion

Back