22F. Could you handle my tight kitty ?

LateBottledVintage

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It's a curse...

Which fantasies though? Those of the people wanting a hot looking girl, or the ones posting them with dreams of making a fortune from scamming the gullible?

I think probably mostly the former, the latter will just keep on keeping on (and, besides, can bots have fantasies?)

D

DirtyOldBastard

I think probably mostly the former, the latter will just keep on keeping on (and, besides, can bots have fantasies?)
I meant the people behind the boys, but that makes me think of that famous Philip. K. Dick story.... Do androids dream of electric sheep?

LateBottledVintage

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I meant the people behind the boys, but that makes me think of that famous Philip. K. Dick story.... Do androids dream of electric sheep?

I was thinking of precisely the same story -- more importantly, do you realize you may now rank as the only person in the entire history of UK Chat to deploy the word "Dick" in a non-sexual context?

D

DirtyOldBastard

I was thinking of precisely the same story -- more importantly, do you realize you may now rank as the only person in the entire history of UK Chat to deploy the word "Dick" in a non-sexual context?
I'm sure I'd have lots of firsts, in one way or another...

Back