??

B

Babydoll1997

Ok if i was to post some new frontal nudes wld i get negative pms again ?
Yes im young yes i have 2 kids yes i have a ceserian scar im proud of it yes i may be not sexy all i ever wqnted on here was to show my body cse im not shy and if u guys like to look then im happy to show but this 1 of reasons i stopped posting cse of pms saying i was a tart etc
Im just trying to rebuild my confidance back up

Jimmy6788

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Who ever is putting you down ignore them you have a fabulous figure and you know what they say if you’ve got it flaunt it x

randomguy43

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Post whatever u want u always going to get some pricks unfortunately I'd love to have u xx

Stu1973

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's a shame when ok don't appreciate lovely pics

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Be proud and flaunt what you have got.
Be happy and most of all. REMEMBER... Have fun!

Leicperv316

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Don't listen to those idiots, u have a great body! U should show it if u want to, I will certainly enjoy xx

M

MeMax

Yes im young yes i have 2 kids yes i have a ceserian scar im proud of it yes i may be not sexy all i ever wqnted on here was to show my body cse im not shy and if u guys like to look then im happy to show but this 1 of reasons i stopped posting cse of pms saying i was a tart etc
Darling you are beautiful and sexy. There is nothing wrong with your body or your scar. The arseholes that has posted negative and nasty things about you are just arseholes. I think there are way more of us that like your pictures and want you to keep posting. Don't let the few get you down xx

Nylotron

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Don’t listen to these idiots. You look great and we love to see you.

W

Welsh81

If you're happy in what you're doing and posting them bollocks to those who have nothing nice to say. Carry on and keep posting if its helping with your confidence.

Fmpool

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You are a beautiful girl with a fantastic body don't mind those fool's you do your thing you're amazing.

Skazy03

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just don't pray attention to that kind of idiots, you're gorgeous

P

pochmahaw

there are loads of keyboard trolls and trogs who live with there mums and there grannies and can only kid on they have a life , fook them fook them all do what make you happy fook everyone else. the only opinion that matters is your feck everyone.

D

Dorsetfun

What area you from sexy would love to chat 07555276183 if you want to text

Back