1st time flashing - play nice

dazza752012

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Bf has upset me + I miss flirting in clubs = "I know I'll flash to strangers online"

I have a private (normal) twitter account, if you're normal and not one to out me I can share, but not straight away.

Say hi xx
Hi x

Frankie

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Bf has upset me + I miss flirting in clubs = "I know I'll flash to strangers online"

I have a private (normal) twitter account, if you're normal and not one to out me I can share, but not straight away.

Say hi xx
Of course I would play nice with you

trouble71

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Say hi xx
Nice boobs

BedBug

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
So for the 10pm flash (i'm always late) i've gone for ass, as variety is where it's at!! Hope that's ok :)
Wow what a view and what amazing pussy lips beneath those panties. Yum yum. X

RJHey

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Say hi xx
Hi, they are beautiful tits. I'd love to chat and get to know you. Flirting is a dying art XXX may I pm you?

OlderforYounger

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Say hi xx
Hi, lovely assets you have there sweetheart, hope to see more, pm?

Veloster87

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Say hi xx
Hi you look gorgeous xx I’d love to chat with you xx

Truth

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Say hi xx
Lovely picture very sexy xxx

Johnkevin67

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Say hi xx
Hi thanks for flashing us your body very beautiful love your tits

Cobraxxx69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Say hi xx
Hi there and you are very attractive and very sexy and I love your pics

miralesemilio

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Say hi xx
Hi, you are beautiful;*

Jh2310

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Say hi xx
Hello xx

rockhardpole

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Say hi xx
very nice newtumbl is a good place for flashing

Back