1st time flashing - play nice

D

Dabber66

Bf has upset me + I miss flirting in clubs = "I know I'll flash to strangers online"

I have a private (normal) twitter account, if you're normal and not one to out me I can share, but not straight away.

Say hi xx
Love to slide my cock between your hot lips

alwayshot

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Bf has upset me + I miss flirting in clubs = "I know I'll flash to strangers online"

I have a private (normal) twitter account, if you're normal and not one to out me I can share, but not straight away.

Say hi xx
very nice, thanks for sharing x

boobhunter81

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Say hi xx
Keep on flashing.

Devonrob

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Say hi xx
What a delightful introduction to this site. Your bf will obviously realise pretty quickly what a huge mistake he’s made! Love to see more of you - but wouldn’t everyone else!?

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Say hi xx

Very nice, you can flash anytime you please. Looking forward to seeing more of you :)

Vincenzo

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Say hi xx
Your bf should upset you more often

TheJay666

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Say hi xx
Perfect tits

TheJay666

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Say hi xx
Hi x

L

Leedsdaz

Hehe no hun my headlights arent on a truck although I'm sure if u ever wanted a lift anywhere I'd luv to oblige x

L

Leedsdaz

Get flashing on the m62 I'd drive up and down all day if your on a bridge flashing lol

Back