19 female looking for bicurious women/lesbians to meet up with this week x

O

Olivia22grey

Women only please x
Hi I’m 19,female and live in the Midlands area. I am bicurious and so I’m looking for someone who I can explore this with!xx

Please get in touch if you’re interested in meeting up ladies, and for the likes of chatting and pictures x

Ideally you’d live in the Midlands area too or we’d be able to meet somewhere else (so you’d be willing to travel)xx

Last edited by a moderator:

Stuart63

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Women only please x
Hi I’m 19,female and live in the Midlands area. I am bicurious and so I’m looking for someone who I can explore this with!xx

Please get in touch if you’re interested in meeting up ladies, and for the likes of chatting and pictures x

Ideally you’d live in the Midlands area too or we’d be able to meet somewhere else (so you’d be willing to travel)xx
I know it’s not what you asked for but, have you tried an older man? Also in the midlands.

Stuart

SelmaF

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Women only please x

Hi, I would be happy to chat and meet up. x

Back