18 months without sex

B

Boredhusband69

Hi all it’s been 18 months since I last had sex wife no longer has a sex drive need someone west London to fuck me senseless

B

Boredhusband69

I tried but no luck so feel like I have no other option

P

Perfectlypeach

Speaking as a woman... i could be wrong for some...
But surely if you love your wife no matter if theres no sex life or not you wouldnt want any other woman
If you truly cared deeply for your wife that thought wouldnt cross your mind...
You would make do with your hand because believe it or not to us women who have self respect sex isnt everything... But then again im sure some women here will do you the pleasure...
But think about your wife not yourself how would you feel if it was the other way round?

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Don't go off cheating try other options first, start with some sensual massage or maybe bring some toys into the bedroom, yes sex can become stale and boring but work on the problem not go off and cheat, try other things to get the spark back

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
1507966980_michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

I love this thread.

anonymousjohn20

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’ve gone 7 years and it’s not stopped bothering me! Wish it would, it’s driving me crazy!
Loulibell I feel your pain. Its been about a year for me (it was VERY intermittent anyway) and despite my best efforts it really bothers me as well (I really wish it wouldn’t) There’s a lot more to it but its caused depression & anxiety.

Back