UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Happily direct you any day of the week.
When are we starting up your channel?
Camera is allready rolling. Shaggy productions at your service. x

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Miss Legs 11....That could be the money shot on onlyfans!! go make your fortune with that gorgeous body :)
Lol if ma ID was in date I would have been able to prove ma auld age .... but even wrinkles can't prove yer auld... and a week out of date ID isn't good enough haha x

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Happily direct you any day of the week.
When are we starting up your channel?
Camera is allready rolling. Shaggy productions at your service. x
Now thats a belting production name if I've ever heard one !! I'm ready when you are shagster.... Come pick me and my slutcase of lingerie up in the shaggin wagon x

Scottishlass07

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lol if ma ID was in date I would have been able to prove ma auld age .... but even wrinkles can't prove yer auld... and a week out of date ID isn't good enough haha x

Age is merely a number you've a sexy gorgeous body regardless what year you're born :)

costacoffee

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I am lover.. Remember love making starts before the sex part,we are not selfish, kiss always each other, Foreplay give us our body time to prepare to have more pleasurable time,we set the right place , cos we feel special and cherished and safe. Pick the right plece ,an expected and is not necessary to be in bed,or hotel (good ideas but not special), positions to reach the g spot ,the pleasure for the orgasms, communication will help us connect more deeply,cuddle in the ens cos is the connections the chemistry the love..;-)images.jpeg-2.jpg

Back