VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Gonny b like this all winter hehe View attachment 2213

Would like you wearing that T-shirt Bigjugs whilst straddled over me, impaled on my hard shaft, as you ride me to completion... fuck, just the sight of those magnificent boobs bouncing about within that tight top would have me spurting quicker than I would want... still, never mind, I know that will stay hard and fuck you over and over again.

It is amazing what an effect a great set of jugs can have on a man.

Last edited:

WayneSlob

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Gonny b like this all winter hehe View attachment 2213

That t shirt does look so tempting tight over your luscious breasts and the way it pulls into your waist showing off your wonderful shape.

I'd like to kiss your lips, your neck, kiss suck and nibble those nips working my way down to your erect clit. Running my tongue around for the sheer joy of watching you rive around in glorious ecstasy before easing my rod into your lush, moist cunt. Slowly at first to emphasise the sensation then thrusting harder and harder - pushing our bodies together until we crescendo together.

JHon308

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
IF u wanna meet andhave my cock inside u message me xx

JHon308

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I really wanna shove my dick up ur pussy and play with those titties xx

Ivorthicken2

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Think its gettin colder ehh !! XView attachment 2581[ just incredibly perfect. Would love to slowly start teasing them caressing your perfect tits. Then slowly work down your body wiyh my tongue. Then parting your legs tease you with my tongue and slowly enter you with fingers. Then pull your hair kissing you passionately..we would end off naked after I've made you cum then I would enter you slowly and begin to fuck. Harder and deeper every stoke xxx

Last edited:
Back