P

Philevo71

Ah well as I am a qualified landscape gardener I’m sure I can give it my full attention I have very gifted hands!!

costacoffee

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
some point I see you not coming out of the room I look better and I see that she have taken out the top and you throws it at me. I get up, throw you face on the bed, lift her skirt and tear you underwear starting from the area behind the ear, then going down to the neck, moving the shoulders, to the chest.. It didn't take much work, since almost immediately there was a climax with convulsions and voices from you.. Shh xxx

costacoffee

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
some point I see you not coming out of the room I look better and I see that she have taken out the top and you throws it at me. I get up, throw you face on the bed, lift her skirt and tear you underwear starting from the area behind the ear, then going down to the neck, moving the shoulders, to the chest.. It didn't take much work, since almost immediately there was a climax with convulsions and voices from you.. Shh xxx
How can I make you shhh without mercy, all day all nights and not only in words babe.. You can challenge me, nah you cannot handle me? Muah xxx

Attachments

• IMG-20191009-WA0037.jpeg
    IMG-20191009-WA0037.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7

Stephen80

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Don't leave yer wife FFS ye need her to do the dishes n wash yer socks n do the wife/girlfriend duties ... I just love the sex part not the housewife shite
Fair enough . I couldn't have a beauty like u doing dishes . You are a pleasure to look at and seem up for a laugh. All round fantasy lady

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Fair enough . I couldn't have a beauty like u doing dishes . You are a pleasure to look at and seem up for a laugh. All round fantasy lady
Mate u dae the fucking dishes n gimmie peace ffs . Get wan a they naked hunk aprons and yer good to go ...

Back