Stoddie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ooohhhhhh naked Stoddie..... now theres a sexy vision ... xx
Oh but nowhere near as sexy as you !!! Uou are one hot gorgeous lady with a body to die for !! Makes me dribble everytime ;):)

iainm91

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
God, my cock is so hard that i'm ready to explode xxx

D

dave1992

Ah good for you Dave but stay safe out there . I'm not expecting the travel n tourism industry to boom anytime soon so might need a change in career ...
And the cock thread wasn't bad. Now do an arse out thread so I can see some sexy cheeks .. x
Well at my spot they’ve put 60% of workforce on furlough, we supply airplane parts to Airbus, Boeing & the RAF. I’ll try stay safe don’t worry sunshine, I can’t take a good selfie of my arse haha but I’ll try x

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well at my spot they’ve put 60% of workforce on furlough, we supply airplane parts to Airbus, Boeing & the RAF. I’ll try stay safe don’t worry sunshine, I can’t take a good selfie of my arse haha but I’ll try x
Lmao well i scrub durty hotel rooms for minimum wage lol . But I luved ma job ..

D

dave1992

Lmao well i scrub durty hotel rooms for minimum wage lol . But I luved ma job ..
Nothing wrong with that, it’s a job at end of the day babe! I got a letter from my pension scheme other day and it said my retirement date is 07/08/2057 - well that’s just depressing! Lol

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that, it’s a job at end of the day babe! I got a letter from my pension scheme other day and it said my retirement date is 07/08/2057 - well that’s just depressing! Lol
Haha yeah it does sound a long way away xx

Back