VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hahaha...you just get sexier and sexier.

Cor, how I would love to be in your company right now... a bottle or two of wine, lots of snogging, lots of foreplay and lots of juices bubbling. You up to much BJ?

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hahaha...you just get sexier and sexier.

Cor, how I would love to be in your company right now... a bottle or two of wine, lots of snogging, lots of foreplay and lots of juices bubbling. You up to much BJ?
Well wish it was somethin along they lines but nop im fuckin workin all weekend hah probly make up for it nxt wkend tho whoop whoop
So have u popped ur cork tonight ? Xx

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well wish it was somethin along they lines but nop im fuckin workin all weekend hah probly make up for it nxt wkend tho whoop whoop
So have u popped ur cork tonight ? Xx

Sadly no... was hoping you could help me with that BJ... I think that you would be fucking brilliant at popping corks.

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Sadly no... was hoping you could help me with that BJ... I think that you would be fucking brilliant at popping corks.
Aye well its a good skill to acquire !!!!
Heheheeh xxxx

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Aye well its a good skill to acquire !!!!
Heheheeh xxxx

It sure is... and I suspect you're a natural.

Anyway, are you letting your fingers slide down to moist heaven to help relieve that Saturday night boredom?

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It sure is... and I suspect you're a natural.

Anyway, are you letting your fingers slide down to moist heaven to help relieve that Saturday night boredom?
Hehe Saturday night Slider ... isnt that what saturdays are for? Lol x;)

Back