N

Norrinradd

Love fishnets they are sexy and hot makes me turned on wearing them.... which can only mean good things hehe
Hell angel it certainly looks damn sexy on you. Though it seems like you already have a toy out ready to play with in your second picture. Mind you with the toy in your pussy that would only leave your mouth or arse for my cock to go. Your choice X

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hell angel it certainly looks damn sexy on you. Though it seems like you already have a toy out ready to play with in your second picture. Mind you with the toy in your pussy that would only leave your mouth or arse for my cock to go. Your choice X
Well what can i say .... toys are good fun ...and thanks.... as for the choice its not a matter of which one to pick it what one u doing first hehhe

N

Norrinradd

Well what can i say .... toys are good fun ...and thanks.... as for the choice its not a matter of which one to pick it what one u doing first hehhe

Well I think I might have to try them aall out several times to just see which order works best for us. Unless of course you don't mind ATM. X X X

hornyscorpio

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Good evening you naughty woman, you have done it again lol,feeling so horny after looking at those sexy pics, I love fishnets especially when they have a few rips in that makes them look so naughty and slutty. I want to bend you right over in them and eat that sexy arse out x

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
For fuck sake Bigjugs, just when I think you can't get any sexier you go and prove me wrong.

The fishnets look amazing on you... I love the crotchless tights. I would love to bend you over and slide myself deep into both holes. Fucking you hard and trying to decide if I should cum in your cunny or your arse... or should I pull out and spurt all over your fishnet encased butt?

I would have to follow your direction.

ChezNeil

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Love fishnets they are sexy and hot makes me turned on wearing them.... which can only mean good things hehe
Well you certainly look caught in that net. I am sure you will catch someone else too looking that sexy too. Drop me a line .....lol

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Although I find that men normally want me dressing up as a schoolgirl and acting younger, do you think I am wrong to do that? I just love you watch all their cocks go hard as they watch me x
I would rather you dressed sexy, like a secretary. That would get my cock growing ...

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm sorry Bigjugs, I have to rip your fishnets, pull the gusset of your knickers to one side, exposing your gash and then I will slip my throbbing hard shaft deep into your puss... right to the hilt. Withdraw and then back in... hard and deep. It would be great to see how my shaft glistens as I withdraw after each thrust.

It wouldn't be long before my cum mixed with your cunny juice... heaven!

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Mmmm then i cler up the juices with my tounge and give u a big sloppy kiss haha xx

Now, wouldn't that be a sexy thing to do!

I'm ready for that anytime you are my darling Bigjugs!

Back