‘Borrowing’ underwear

ShinyFetish

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Was never underwear for me, (although I did dabble in my early days of exploring this fetish), but it was always dresses, smooth shiny dresses that I was facinated with. it all started when I was much, much younger. My Sister had an Orange Satin Bridesmaid's Dress in her wardrobe and whenever I was home alone I used to sneak into her room, hang it on the wardrobe door and masturbate looking at it. At first I never even dreamed of putting it on, just looking at it was enough for me until one day I couldn't resist but lay it over myself as I played and OMG! Total headf*ck!!! Soon after I got up the courage to slide it on and that was it!!! Mind completely and utterly blown!!! It just felt SO amazing!!! Since then, all the way through from my teenage years right up to this day I have always had the smooth shiny dress fetish. When ever I got the chance I 'borrowed' what ever I could! My Sisters, Mums, Aunties, Friends, Girlfriends...etc... Dresses Even now, although my fetish is far more refined and I am far less inhibited in myself, this is still one of my biggest fetishes and now I have my very own 'secret wardrobe' to boot! :)

Dirtyboypink

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Question, has anyone every taken a flat mate, friends or (if it’s your thing) sisters underwear? I often crash at a mates house and he has an imcredibly fit (nurse!) flatmate. She has a very naughty taste for her underwear, some tiny thongs that barely fit around one leg!
Only every pair I've ever found

Back